T w e n t y - f o u r

Don't forget to vote <3

Mattheos POV

I woke up in a dark small space with both my hands bound behind my back and my feet bound together. It was almost like I could things crawling over me, the longer I laid here. I couldn't move, I couldn't shout as my mouth was closed shut, I wasn't sure how long I've been in here. Only a small light peered in from underneath the door in which I shuffled my body over beside it only to fall over and hit my head. My head couldn't stop spinning and I felt my eyes almost rolling to the back of my head.

I laid there as my consciousness came back around but all I could think of was Y/N, the way she just ran away from me at my castle. Her expression was something I've never wanted to see. She was terrified. She killed her father and that's when she changed. That's when I knew she was the one for me. The way her appearance switched, she has the blood of her father. Once they kill someone, they were alike in some ways but not for the better.

He mentioned it to me once before that he knew his daughter was for this reality and that's when I had to find her and then I did in Hogwarts.

It made me doubt her when she got burned by my dagger but that's when I realised it was because she wasn't fully herself.

As I was getting lost in my own thoughts, I saw shadows appearing from outside the door with muffling voices and that's when the door opened. The bright light almost blinded me as I stared up at a tall figure staring back down at me as I was tied up. The figure reached down and came closer to my face in which I realised it was Y/N.

My eyes lit up as her face came into sight. She looked different again, her hair was dark just like before as she helped untie the rope from my feet and then my hands and then muttered an incantation that helped me be able to speak.

She pulled me up to my feet as I stumbled trying to gain my balance. I gazed at Y/N and immediately pulled her in for a long-lasting hug and I placed my hands on her face and pulled her in for a passionate kiss. I felt her hands finding their way around the back of my hair as she gave it a small tug, The kiss felt so right and closing. I needed it, I missed her so much and I was delighted that she didn't hate me anymore.

As I kept trying to pull away from the kiss to talk to her, she tightened her grip around me as I laughed into our on-going kiss. My hands traveled to her waist where she brought hers and cupped my face deepening the kiss.

I've never felt happiness like I am right now.

It was magical having her in my arms again, but that's when it started to feel different.

It felt as if her body was changing under my touch. I opened my eyes and saw these emerald green hues staring into my eyes. I pushed her back as soon as I noticed it was Emmeline.

It was Emmeline I was kissing. She has been appearing as Y/N.

"Hey baby." She said showing the biggest grin I've ever seen. She backed up against the wall as I stared at her in confusion and instant regret.

Her eyes were filled with poison and evil, it was almost like she had no humanity left in her at all. She pranced towards me until I was up against the wall behind me with her in front of me with no escape. She glanced at me up and down before letting out a small giggle followed by a loud sigh.

"You don't understand how long I've been wanting to do that." She said bringing her hand up and tracing the side of my jaw. I tried to squirm away but it was no good. "What do you want Emmeline?" I hesitated as I kept looking away from her while I felt her eyes burning into me.

"You." She hissed.

"I want you Riddle." She repeated before we heard someone heading our way, I was in high hopes it was someone I knew to help get me out of this situation. I had no idea where my wand was and my clothes were dirty with laying on the floor.

"Why me?" I asked her in distraction of whoever was coming towards us. "I think you know why." She smirked in which I shook my head and frowned at her. She stood back rolling her eyes and crossing her arms.

"Do I seriously have to explain everything to you?!" She exclaimed throwing her hands up in the air as I narrowed my eyes at her.

I subtly shrugged my shoulders as my eyes followed her as she strolled around in circles before stopped in front of me.

"I know you're different Riddle, you're not from here. You're an outcast." She said quietly while staring at me. "I know exactly where you're from and you're going to take us there." She added.

"Us?" I questioned as she nodded her head and that's when I noticed a tall shadow in the corner of my eye as I looked over and saw Fred Weasley heading towards us.

Following behind him was a smaller man which I recognised before with the short curly brown hair and with a smile plastered on his face as he pranced over beside me.

"Well well, look what the cat dragged in." as his smile got bigger along with his brown almost yellowish eyes narrowing. His accent was thick but I couldn't figure out where I have seen him before.

"Now you're gonna be a good boy for me and take us to the kingdom, Riddle, or poor Y/N is gonna end up like her father so I've heard." The stranger threatened as he pulled out a long old prickly wand from his pocket and dug it into my throat while letting out a small shriek of laughter followed along by Fred and Emmeline.

"We know exactly who you are King Mattheo Riddle." He spat at me.

All I could think in this moment and time was that I'm screwed.