Y/N Morgan Backstory

Honestly y/n hasn't had a good life. Easy as that.

TW// ABUSE

Y/N Morgan was born in October 1973 which is a few years after the first wizarding war. She is not an only child as she had an older brother named Alec Morgan.

Alec Morgan left his family to join Voldemort just before the war and was almost victorious until Voldemort found out that Alec had betrayed him by saving his mother, Athena Morgan. Voldemort used the killing curse on Alec leaving his mother and father distraught.

Y/N's father, Dominic Pius left Y/N when she was three years old so Y/N doesn't have many memories of him. He was ashamed of his son for becoming a death eater so he needed to find a way to let out his anger. His way was Athena Morgan. When Athena became pregnant with y/n, Dominic couldn't take it and abused Athena by hitting her, punching and kicking her hoping she would have a miscarriage in which she didn't and Dominic vowed that he would hate his child forever.

The only memories y/n has of her father was when her father beat her mother in front of her and he would neglect and lock her in her room at night without meals. When he left their lives, Y/N and her mother started spending time together as her mother wanted to make up for the abuse and the way her father treated y/n.

It was going all good until Athena met Marcus Flint. A man who soon became Y/N's step father. Just like her own father, he became a nasty man with abuse and alcohol/substance abuse.

Y/N was exposed to drugs and alcohol at the young age of 9 years old.

Two years before she went to Hogwarts. Y/N endured pain of her father abusing her and neglecting her which made her vary wary around new people until she joined Hogwarts. She felt safe at Hogwarts and she made many new friends.

In her second year, she met Fred and George Weasley. The tall ginger haired twins who were always up to no good. By the end of that year, she started developing feelings for Fred Weasley and he did the same. They were together for a year until things took a turn.

Fred would be sweet to her in front of people but when it was them two alone, he was just like her father. He would drink, accuse Y/N of sleeping around, break objects belonging to y/n. Y/N would always tell George when things got bad and George helped talk him down which made Fred always apologise and promise he would never do it again. Until he did.

It was an endless cycle.

Until the day, Fred punched Y/N. He left her with multiple bruises on her body. This is when she started to feel ashamed and scared of him and she was too scared to tell George.

Fred Weasley is a dangerous man.

He would often push y/n into a wall, leave her bleeding, kick her etc..

He would normally not speak to Y/N for days on end then would show up with presents from Hogsmeade for her and she would naturally let him back into her life. She was terrified of him and the things he could do to her.

Things change when a new kid arrives at Hogwarts. Mattheo Riddle. A Slytherin.

Y/N knew he was evil but she wanted to see the good in everybody. She felt herself developing feelings for the curly-headed boy and he knew it.

But will he destroy them?