preference #8

you get cought doing the nasty 

requested by: 

newt-
you and Newt were making out in his hut when the kiss started to get heated and clothes were almost gone there was a knock on the door. " Hey Newt I need your help " Chuck called from the other side of the door. Newt quickly got off of you and put his clothes back on. You did the same and stood up. Just as you had put all your clothing back on Chuck walked in. " So are you coming? " He asked Newt nodded and gave you a wink.

thomas-
you were sitting in your hut making out when he wanted to pull your shirt off the door opened. In the doorway stood Newt. He looked at you two for a few seconds before closing the door. " I am so sorry I just needed y/n's help but i'llask someone else " he said trough the door. You and Thomas bursted out laughing before continuing what you started. 

Minho-
you were in his hut about to yk. When there was a knock on the door. " hey Minho are you coming?"you heard Chuck ask. Minho looked confused but then realised that he was going to help Chuck. He gave you an apolisising look adn you noddedyour head he got up and got dressed he gave you a wink before walkign out of the door.

gally-
you were in the slammer together because you broke a rule ( you can choose wich one) . You made sure there was no one near by and started making out when it got heated you heard foot steps coming to the slammer. You quickly parted and sat on the ground acting like nothing happened. Chuck squated in front of the slammer giving you both some food ( what a cutie). You thanked him and he walked away. When you finished your food you continued what you started

aris-
you were in his room in a heating make out sesion. When you heard the vents. You parted and put your clothes back on. Thomas popped up from under the bed and looked at you still puting you sweater on. He realised what was happening and quickly left. When you made sure he was gone you continued.

winston-
you were in his hut making out. Alby walked in and lookd ta the two of you. You and Winston sat there akwardly. You really hoped he didn't put you two in the slammer. And he didn't. Instead he left and never came back in his hut again. Or yours. When he left you and Winston kept laughing until you were crying. When you had stopped laughing you continued.

frypan
you were in the kitchen doing yk. When suddenly Gally walked in. He imidiatly turned around and wlaked away after saying " okay get it i guess " when he left you laughed but still continued.

Jorge-
you were in a place in teh safe haven that only you two knew about. Atleast thats what you thought. You heard footsteps and imidiatly hid behind some vines . You looked and saw Minho walking there. You waited for him to be gone and then continued.

brenda-
you were sitting with her in the med-tent in the safe haven. She satrted to kiss your neck and took of your shirt when someone walked in you looked behind you and saw Jorge. He quickly turned around and walked away. You and brenda laughed and then continued

sonya-
you were with her in the mouintans when you got distracted if you know what i mean. You hadn't heard the sign so someone came over to check on you two. When he asw what was going on he walked away and let everyone know not to disturb you two.

harriet-
you were in the safe haven doing yk. When Aris walked in to ask you something. He imidiatly closed the door and told everyone to not go in because you were busy. You thanked him and said sorry after you were done.

teresa-
you were in the glade and were doing it when Thomas walked in. He looked shocked and imidiatly left the room. You and Teresa where staring at each other that you hadn't even noticed that he had walked in.