Time Will Tell

*Max pov*

I open my eyes and for a split second of forget that my brother hates me. It's been 3 days, 3 fucking days, I miss Harvey man. The energy in the house is so different without him, it's not negative energy but it's low energy. I'm going crazy without him, we're... going crazy without Harvey.

T: "Max Are you ok?"

I hear from outside my room door.

M: "Yeah Tilly, come in"

She opens the door and comes over and hugs me. She looks up at me and I can tell she's sad.

T: "I miss Harvey, I miss his hugs too"

She said.

M: "I miss him too Tills, but we keep positive don't we?"

I look at her and she nods.

M: "Exactly, we keep positive and he'll be back in no time"

I say almost like I was trying to convince myself more than Tilly.

T: "Can you ask Harvey to come back?"

M: "Unfortunately not Tills"

T: "Why not?"

M: "Harvey doesn't want to hear from me right now, he won't answer my calls or texts"

T: "But Harvey's your brother, siblings love each other like I love you, Harvey and Leo. Does that mean Harvey doesn't love me?"

M: "No Tills, Harvey loves you with all his heart, he's just not too happy with me at the moment"

T: "I'm sure he still loves you Max, he's your brother"

M: "Time will tell Tills, time will only tell"

Tilly smiled as she left. I wanted to believe her but my words played in my head

M: "Your a shit brother! You sit in your room for days at a time not caring about spending time with us, you do your chores then fuck off back to your room again"

After what I said to him, he didn't retaliate, he called me a cunt but, he really didn't say anything to bring me down and yet I tried so hard in my anger to make him feel like nothing. I put on my robe and went downstairs to get food before coming back to my room. Honestly the past couple days I haven't left my room at all, what's the point? I'm just gonna ruin my relationship with them if I spend more that 5 seconds with them. I do eat and shower, I do change my boxers but apart from that I just sit in my bed all day and night so there's no need for me to wear other clothes.

S: "Max, come have dinner with us!"

Mum called upstairs to me

S: "It's not optional"

She said sternly. I go to the top of the stairs.

S: "Get dressed please Max, I want to see my handsome boy"

M: "Oh are you going to see Harvey?"

I joked

S: "Your my handsome boy too Max, come on we miss your bright smile around the house"

I smiled wider. Mum and dad haven't treated me any different since Harvey moved out. I feel responsible for Harvey moving out, he said himself he was moving to get away from me but mum and dad know that I know what I've done and they know that... I really regret it. As I sat on the couch, happy, with the family as I ate my dinner I look around and see an empty spot next to dad...