Come Alone... Please?

*Max pov*

I woke up excited about the revelation I had, with the help of Tilly of course, that might help me get through to Harvey. I have things to do today but I'll do it later tonight.

*Harvey pov*

Another day of doubt... Another day of my mind racing at a million miles an hour. I need to go somewhere, do something different, escape my thoughts just for the day. I'll text Leo and see if he wants to go do something, I took Tilly to the fair so I'll see if Leo wants to go anywhere and we'll go. I FaceTime him and see he's still in bed

H: "Hey Leo, wanna go do something today?"

L: "yeah actually, I really want to go swimming somewhere but I don't know where"

H: "I know a few spots, it's not swimming pools but it's river. Me and Dobby used to go places like that quite often"

L: "Have you seen or spoke to Dobby since you moved out?"

H: "Yeah, spoke to him and Dylan a few times"

L: "Ok, well yeah if you fancy taking me swimming then yeah"

I go get Leo and we take the train to a little country place where Max, Dobby and i went lake jumping in the summer. It was nice with Leo, we talked for a bit he told me about what he has planned for the Christmas holidays and stuff, visiting friends, getting gifts, things like that.

L: "Will you be home for Christmas Harv? We miss you"

Leo said

H: "I... I dont know bro, we'll see"

He looks kinda sad and i get why but i just dont know anything right now, im avoiding being alone in my house as much as possible so i dont have to think about it. We get to the lake and spend hours jumping into rivers, swimming, going through caves and tunnels, it was fun.

*Max pov*

I just have to figure this out, i know how I'm gonna try and communicate with Harvey but what song do i use... As im sitting thinking mum knocks on my door.

M: "Come in"

S: "Everything ok? You haven't been down for breakfast yet but you've been up for ages"

M: "Yeah, I'm fine, just thinking"

S: "Ah ok, is there anything you need?"

M: "Ummmm, no thanks"

S: "Ok see you soon then son

M: "See you soon, oh! Hey Mum, can you text Harv and ask if he'll be back for Christmas?"

S: "If he isn't are you just going to not get him anything?"

M: "Not for that reason Mum, i just feel like... You know it would be Christmas and it'd be nice if he was here"

S: "Leo was going to ask him today, i'll ask Leo when he comes back"

M: "Ok, thanks Mum"

Mum leaves and i get back to writing the list of songs i could use, none of which really jumped out at me... As time past i left the list and done a few things around the house, laundry and helping mum and dad with stuff. I heard the someone coming in the front door and ran straight to the hall