1

Veeranshu plz get up it's getting late aur tumhe bachho ko bhi school me drop karna hai.

Viv: Mumma vani is crying.

Bani:Viv baby u go I'm coming.

Veer: Will u let me sleep peacefully??Or u r going to even destroy it as u have destroyed my life?

Vivaan got scared listening his father's harsh and rude voice. He immediately hugged Bani's leg.

Bani: Will u just stop shouting. Look he got scared.(Said caressing Viv's head)

Veer: Stop blaming me for everything Bani. U r the one who made me angry. Viv come to your daddy.

Viv: Noo. I don't want to come to u. U ale cluel (cruel). Viv hates u. (He ran from thier sobbing)

Veer: Oh yes now daddy is cruel and rude and why won't be when his namesake mother comes and make him angry

Bani: Atleast for God sake try sometimes to be polite.

Veer: Will u just stop teaching me what to do and not what to.Remember one thing here u r just to take care of my children.He said this by tightening the hold on her arms

Bani: Veer leave me it's paining.

Veer: It's paining right ..Like that only even I had to go through the pain by seeing you always.First ur sister left me and then my parents put u in my neck unwantedly. I said them I don't want to get married but they didn't listen me.

By saying this Veer threw her in the corner of the room

Veer: Go and bring me my breakfast. And make sure that u take my clothes out from the cupboard.And he went from thier for bath.

As he went, a cute angel peep inside the room.

Mumma...

Bani: My baby come here

She just went to bani and hugged her tightly.

Va: Mumma did daddy chouted (shouted)  at bhaia?? He is clying in the room.

B:No baby..His leg is paining that's why he is crying.

B: Ok leave that I have to take daddy's clothes from the cupboard.And then we will have the breakfast.

Va:I will help u.

B:Ok.come
Saying this she picked Vani and both mother and daughter went.

They came down

Ch:What happened bani?? Did Veer again shouted at Viv??

B:Yes maa he shouted but not at Viv but at me and this kiddo started crying.

Bani went to Viv

B:Viv stop this crying and get ready for school u r getting late.

Viv: No mumma my stomach is paining he pointed at his tummy.

B:Stop lying and get ready.

Ch: Bani u go give breakfast to Veer or else he will shout again. I will make them ready.

B: Ok maa.

Baniii... Where is my breakfast??
Veer started yelling from his room.

B: Coming. Hmm here is ur breakfast.
She said running behind him till the hall

V: Thank u dear (He said with a tight smile)

B:Wlc and she left from there.
She again came back to him and stopped him

V:Now what is there??(He said in a grumpy tone)

B: Nothing much..Just drop the children in thier school.

V: I know you don't have any work but just to put the work on me u r doing this.Drop the children and come back to office in time.And plz let me go in a good mood as today my important meeting is there.

B: But Veerrr.. Till she said this he left.

D: Bhabhi don't worry I will drop the kids. Babies u will come with chachu??

Children:Yess and they went with Daksh

Chapter End