-: EPILOUGE :-

IT WAS A FINE AND PLEASENT DAY FOR EVERY ONE IN SINGHANIA MANSION EXCEPT VEER.

HE WAS UPSET AS HIS WIFE WAS GIVING HER TIME TO THIER KIDS, HIS PARENTS , HIS BROTHERS , EVEN HIS PET DOG BUT NOT HIM. HE WAS HAPPY THAT BANI GOT FAMILY AS HER MATERNAL ONE WAS NOT THAT GOOD . BUT IN ENJOYING THE COMPANY OF FAMILY SHE FORGOT ABOUT HIM.  HE KNEW THAT IGNORANCE WHICH USED TO HAPPEN WAS NOT INTENTIONAL BUT HE WAS UPSET. WHENEVER, THEY BOTH USED BE TOGETHER EITHER SOMEONE USE TO COME OR SHE USE TO RUN GIVING SOME EXCUSE.

V: BANI GIVE ME MY FILE. 

B: Veer take this.

As she was going to go Veer quickly caged her between the walls and him.

B:Veer leave me ... Plz.

V: No.. not today gharwali.

Saying this he started peppering sweet kisses on her neck.

B:Veeerrr

V: Enjoying gharwali what u r getting??

B:Hmmm

At same time small Vira came flaunting her pink frock which her parents gifted her.

Vi: Mummaa-Dadda

V:Very nice timing.!

B:Shut up.

Saying this bani came to Vira and picked her up and started twirling her. After keeping Vira on floor .

Vi: Mumma Dadda how I am looking??

V/B: Aww, so sweet.

Then the twins came flaunting their outfits.

Viv/Va: What about us??

V/B: Handsome and Gorgeous.

B: Btw where is my bacha company going??

Viv: Nowhere mumma.

Va: Mumma these are the clothes which dadi gifted us.

B: Aww! It's so nice. Come let's go and meet everyone.

Saying this Bani picked up Vida and went away with Vivaan and Vani.

V: How nice my kids are?? They let their mumma and dadda spend so much time together!!
Sighed sadly.

In hall.

Veer came and went to sit beside Bani. He took the seat out and was about sit but at that time Chandrakala came and sat there.

Ch: Thank you beta.

Veer smiled sadly and sat at another place beside Daksh.

D: What happened Bhai?? I think u r missing Bhabhi 'tooooo' much.
Daksh said after seeing that Veer is lost in observing Bani.

V:Yes

Veer realized what he said just and reacted

V:Ayyy shut uppp

Saying this Veer started beating him. For saving himself Daksh started to roam around the house.

Ch:Veer , Daksh what r u both doing stop.
After this Chandrakala also started to run behind her sons.

Seeing their uncle, father and grandmother running kids also started running behind them.

Bani was really happy seeing her whole family happy like this . So she started capturing their photos. After getting tired everyone started huffing. After sometime everyone saw Bani doing something in her phone.

V, D, Ch, Vi, Va: What r u doing Sweetheart/Bhabhi/Bani/Mummy ??

Bani showed them the photos she clicked . Everyone smiled seeing the pics.

Vi: Mumma ek selfie lele.

All: Of course yes

Everyone came together and took a selfie full of happiness and satisfaction. Veer was happy and satisfied seeing his family together and happy.

*******************************

I hope you would like the epilogue . I was busy with my boards exam so I wasn't able to update.

-