5

Veer was remembering and thinking about what Mayuri said and that time Chandrakala came

Ch: Why you came here now??To see whether she is alive or not?

V:Mom plz listen to me..

Ch: Veer just get lost from here.

V:Mom

Ch:Now..She said pointing towards the door.

Without having any option Veer was leaving from there. But before going he just pecked his Sweetheart's head.

When Bani gained consiousness kids came to meet her

Viv:Mumma..

B:Did babies missed mumma.

Va:Yes

Eyes of babies were glistened.

Ch: Babies we need to take mumma back home right..

Kids: Yes.

Saying this Vivaan went ahead and tried to open the door but he couldn't

Ch: Viv u wait I will open the door u come with mumma..hmm

Saying this Chandrakala opened the door and he dragged Bani out of the ward.

At home when they came they were shocked to see Mayuri here .

Ch: What r u doing in this house??

M: This is my husband's house and I will stay here only.

Ch:Veer r u going to say something??

V:Mom what wrong is she saying?This is her husband's house she will stay here only

B:What ..about ..me?? She said while words were not coming from her throat.

V:U arrange something for ur self.

B:Ok fine..

She went with kids went to there room.Even Veer went to his room.
Somedays went like this.One day Vani was so she went in the kitchen and she saw Mayuri there but ignored. She tried to take the jar but she was unable too. So she asked Mayuri for help but she denied and asked her to call Bani as ashe is not her servant. This made Vani angry and she said Mayuri as bad aunty. Mayuri was about to catch Vani, but Bani came at correct the time. Then to Vani didn't kept silent but she called Mayuri ugly. As she said this a Mayuri slapped Vani. But as soon as she slapped Vani. A tight slap landed in her cheek by Bani which made her cheeks red.

B:Baby is it paining much??

Vani was just crying.

Viv: Mumma I hate that bad aunty so much.

B: Viv u should not say like this about her. She is elder to u.

Viv: Mumma but she slapped Vani.

How dare u slap my wife roaring this words Veer came into children's room.

B: I will not tolerate if anyone slap or hurt my daughter!!

As Bani said this Veer saw Vani crying thier holding her cheek. He went towards her and caressed her cheek.

B: Stop showing ur faked concern towards my daughter.

V: First Vani comes then all other people.

Saying this Veer was leaving but Bani stopped him.

B:Btw u don't think how can a mother slap her own daughter just for small reason. While saying this she focused on word own.

Veer went while thinking about what just Bani said and Bani smirked.

At night when everyone was sleeping Bani heard some noise of someone ringing the doorbell. She opened the door and was shocked to see her parents there.

F: Bani pack ur stuff we came here to take u with us

R:Stop doing timepass and go and do as we said

B:I won't come.. hearing the noise all came down.

Ch: Bani won't go anywhere she is daughter in law of this house.

B: Yes this is my house I won't go anywhere.

R: This is not ur house. And u don't have any place in this house u just replaced my daughter and now she came back so u have to come with us.

B:Ok fine I will come but I have one condition.

V,R,M: What??

B: Bachhe mere sath chalenge??

V:What do u mean by bachhe mere sath chalenge? They mine and Mayuri's kids.

B:Ok fine tell her to give thier birth certificates.

As she heard about  birth certificates she started sweating

B: Di u r giving the certificates right??

R: Just stop quarrelling.Just come with us.

B: Shut ur Trapp. I won't come with u anywhere. Tell ur daughter to give the certificates.

V: What do u mean by that??

B: I mean when she didn't gave birth to child so from where she will give the certificates 

R: Just stop or else .

B:Or else what?? U will blackmail me again how u did that time when u said me to break up with Veer ??

(This step of Bani shocked everyone)

V:What??

B: Ok fine u want me to leave right but I Will not come with u and I will take my children with me.

Ch: No beta listen to me.

B: Sorry maa but I am tired of everything now.

Ch: Where will u go at this time with children??

B: I will see that.
Saying this she took the children with her.

Veer tried to stop her but she didn't.
All were shocked by seeing the step which Bani took. Veer was just numb but now his blood shorted eyes were starring at Mayuri and now she started sweating like hell. Now Veer's angered raised so much after seeing Mayuri standing there as he thought she would even leave the house but to his disappointment she was there only. Veer straight away went to his room packed Mayuri's stuff in a bag and throw it infront of her parents and slapped her hard.Just take ur bloody daughter and get lost from here he roared.

After dealing with Mayuri he went to search for Bani and kids. He searched everywhere but he didn't find them.He remembered of one place and just went there like to storm . He was do happy that finally he found his kids and  his wife sitting and crying on one of the bench

B: Babies don't cry mumma will do something ok..

V: Bani..he said with chocked throat.

B: u..

V: Sweetheart come lets go to our house. As he said this Vivaan sitting there came and said

Viv: U go flom hele (here) we will stay with our mother. U ale bad . I hate u.

B: Viv he is ur dad u shouldn't speak like this a with him.

Viv: But he is bad, he shouts at u and make u cly. He said while crying.

Veer never thought that this much angered would be stored in his little son's mind.

B: Veer u just go away

Chapter End
_________________________________________

Sorry for late updates and thank u for ur votes and plz ignore my mistakes this is my first book bon Wattpad.☺️