16

Now the Singhania family was living a life full of peace and happiness , without any obstacles or hurdles. As there son and daughter-in-law with their kids were living a peaceful life. Maybe their earlier phase of life was not that nice or peaceful but that doesn't matters now as they are living a nice life in present. Even the insecurity in Veer was over as he knows that let any one do anything no one can separate him from his Sweetheart. Jay had gone back to his home. Now all was ser. And today was the most happiest day in the Singhania Mansion as their bundles of joy were turning of 5 years now. Whole mansion had become a chaos now as the house was busy in arrangements for the party.

V: Happy Birthday my princess and my champ.

K: Thank u dadda. We love u 😘

B: Yes now u just love ur dadda and u forgot ur mumma

K: No mumma we even love u 😘

V: Yes even dadda loves mumma 😘

V: Chalo! Let's get ready now.

K: Yes.

At party

Vani and kids were cutting the cake on the stage and all guests were admiring the family.

Va: Mumma, dadda u both said that u both r going to gift us an angel.

Viv: Yes where is she??

V: Babies wait !!

K: No we want to see her.

B: Here is ur angel.

Bani comes with a cute baby girl in her hand.

K: Angel!!!!!

Ch: So, what have u decided?? What is her name?

D: Yes Bhabhi what is her name??

K: Can we pleaseeeeee?!

V: Ok fine tell.

K: Vira. Our angel's name is Vira... Vira Singhania.

Applaud 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

After the party all retired to their rooms. Kids were playing with their angel. Bani was adoring here babies but this time with her love, Veer.

V: Thanks Sweetheart

B: For completing me

And they called the day of  with a kiss........

Chapter end
__________________________

With this chapter the book even ends. I know the book is ended in hurry , but after all short is sweet.

Take care😊