7

A dark room...

A booth like thing is placed there. In that one lady is kept and from upwards water is being showered harshly on her with a big pipe. She is drowning there and struggling to come out. On the other corner of room two kids were tied tightly with rope. They were crying their lungs out as they themselves were tied and their mother was even suffering. That time another lady came with evil smirk.

M: Babies don't cry ur mumma will die and with her even u both will die. Bcoz I know that u can't live without ur mother. So even u both go with her. And my dear sister u snatched Veer from me right know I will kill u so he have to come to me as there will be no more barriers between me and him
As she said this Bani was dead.

Baniiiii....
Veer shouted and got up jerking from his bed to find what he saw was just a dream. Hearing his scream Chandrakala came to the room.

Ch: Veer what happened?? Why r u shouting??

V: Mumma Bani needs me. She and kids me I need to stay with her.
Saying this he went towards Bani's house.

At Bani's home.

She tucked the kids in the bed. She was going to sleep . But the doorbell rang. She thought who will come at this time. Then the thing strike that the watchman would have came to collect the maintainence.

V: Baniii.. Bani

She heard Veer's sound and recognize that there was fear in it . As she opened the door he engulfed her into a bone crushing hug. And started kissing her whole face like a mother kisses her child. She made him stand away and wiped her face

B: What r u doing at this time here ha ?? And what was this??

V: Where r kids??

B: hna??

V: Where r kids??

B: In thier room.

He ran to their room and found them sleeping. He sighed. He went and pecked their forehead. He again came down and sat their on dining table.

B: Eat it.  She passed him a plate of food.

V: I don't want.

B: Veer just eat it.

V:ok. He ate it

B: Come I will show u ur room.

V: Hmmm.

She went to a room and showed him his room.

V: Bani can u sleep with me??

B: Really now u want to have sex??

V: No.. I mean just lay down beside me.plzz

B: Really? Bcoz earlier u just allowed me when u used to just remove ur frustration on me. And now I am habited to sleep with kids or in different room . So plz don't do anything for just a night.

V: Bani plz.. I just wanted to secure u and kids. I saw a bad dream today and I don't want it to become reality.

B: Veer just stop it . I don't want  u to say more lies. I know it's just a reason to come here nothing else.

Chapter end