Chapter 30

Chapter 30

Azlan Demiero E. Canaveral

"Mom, Dad. I can't do it.." I whispered with a heavy breathing, This has been bugging me since grandma's party last night. I can't let this happen to me.

I can't do it..

"I can't marry.. her," I was breathing heavily while trying to explain myself without exposing my relationship with Summer. "I don't want a marriage of convenience,"

"Son.. you need to understand where this is going, Please, Ngayon lang kami hihingi nang ganito sa 'yo." My mom said with her pleading eyes.

I can't even believe she approved this. She knows I hate being tied with things like this! My relationship shouldn't even be related to a business!

"Your Mother is right son.. Pagbigyan mona, besides we can't waste the opportunity to work with the Parker's, They own one of the prestige metal company in Asia. It will be a blast if we'll work with them," My dad said sternly, he wasn't even looking at me. He's just straight up staring at his office's door na para bang sinasayang ko lang ang oras niya dahil sa pagtanggi ko.

I have a plan. No we have plans.. Me and Summer does, but right now I can see it being taken away from us bit by bit.

But I'll still try to do my best and Convince the Parker's to work with us without a breach of marriage.

"I'll talk to the Parker's and I'll try to convince them the other way, I don't want to get married to a wrong girl." I said coldly and was about to get out of the office when my mom called me.

"Azlan! Son!" Hinawakan niya ako sa braso na para bang ayaw niya kong paalisin at gusto nalang na sumunod sa kanilang gusto. "Please Son.. just follow your dad's orders, Ano bang nangyayari sa 'yo? May problema ka ba?" Anito sabay dampi nang kanyang dalawang palad saaking malamig na pisngi.

"Mom.. gusto niyo kong.." Huminga ako ng malalim bago nagpatuloy, "Magpakasal kay Chienna para lang doon?" I looked at her with disappointed eyes, for so long I thought she's the one who'll understand me and my decisions. But right now, she's full on dad's side.

I can't believe she's letting this seriously happen..

"I thought you'd help me?" Tinanggal ko ang palad niyang nakahawak saaking pisngi.

"I'm sorry.. but I'm doing what's best for your father and for the company," Anito na mukhang Ilang sandali nalang ay maluluha na.

"Your doing what you thinks what's best for the company and for Dad? Then how about me? Did you seriously think I will just accept your offer? Of all people you know me better. I don't do this kind of shits!" I can't help but get frustrated at her.

Lahat sila ay pumayag na magpakasal ako sa anak ni Chovez Parker na si Chienna Parker. Even my little sister agreed last night after the party while we we're discussing it. But what I can remember seeing from Emil's Eyes is guilt.

Because he's supposed to be the one to marry and become the heir of CANVE but they said he was too young and he's still not done with school. While I'm almost graduating.

And they want the most suitable and successful man for the girl. I can't even speak last night, I'm unable to spat the words like 'i have a girlfriend already' or 'the only one who I would want to marry is my girl' but that didn't happen.

They we're too proud of me, my achievements and my perseverance to get to where I wanted. I didn't really want to be the heir, I don't really like handling all the things that has to do with the company, because I want to start my own and make my way to the top.