Epilogue

Epilogue

Hindi ko mapigilang mapangiti habang pinapanood ko siyang nakikipag-laro sa mga batang kaidaran niya dito sa party ng kapatid kong si Dixie. She have been ignoring me since last month at inaamin kong hindi rin naman ako nag-effort na kausapin siya matapos ng makita niya ko sa unang pagpunta nila rito ng mommy niya.

I admit that i wasn't careful that time 'yon tuloy nahuli niya kami ni Celia sa library having sex, wait is that the girls name? whatever. It's not that important i know she'll never tell anyone 'bout what she saw anyway base sa mga kilos niya she's one of those shy type silent girls. But i'm glad she's having a great time at this party.

I don't wanna see her face with a frown everytime she goes here. 

"Bro i notice that you don't really talk when she is around?" Ani Emil habang nasa wrangler kami patungo sa bukaran. 

"Who's she?"

"You who i'm talking about, Summer.."

"Oh." Tanging sagot ko. 

"Oh? what the fuck? That's all? That's it?" 

"What did you mean what the fuck? What do you want me to answer?"

"Duh, answer me to why i didn't really see you two having a conversation? You usually go silent when she's around, and when she see's you walking towards us she'll immediately excuse herself to go wherever the hell she's trying to hide.." Anito bago kinagatan ang hawak hawak na croissants.

I scoffed at that. 

"Are you like a supervisor? Why do you know all of these?"

"Just answer me bro.. unless your trying to hide something.." He smirked at that like he's thinking of a worse case scenario as to why Summer and I doesn't really talk.

"Now your being a freaking weirdo Emil, it's just that i don't really feel like talking to her." I answered the most possible answer he could believe.

"I don't believe you.." Panunuya nito bago ipinagpatuloy ang pagkain sa croissants. "There must be a deeper reason as to why you two still haven't talk. And if don't want to tell me the exact reason then fine, i'll go ask her.."

"Tignan lang natin kung may makuha kang sagot sa kanya." This time i'm the one who smirked. 

I heard him gasped out loud and dramatically. I looked at him and saw him at awe to what he heard.

"What?" I asked.

"So it is true there is a deeper meaning to both of your actions!!" He laughed at that and as soon as he started laughing i just realized what i said, i frowned at his dramatic reaction. 

"Whatever that reason is i'm going to find out about it sooner or later.."

He shook his head at the thought. I don't think Summer's even ready to talk about what she saw, i mean it's not that big of a deal pero kung malaman siguro ni Emil yung tungkol doon sa perspective ni Summer magiging 'big deal' iyon. 

I was just cursing in my head while looking at Summer sleeping after many years medyo nakakapag-usap narin kami pero purong pag-aaway nga lang.

She always likes to call me out and the things i do. Hell she even doubted me when i told her i'm willing to work for the rice mill. She really likes to pissed me off but above that i also like to piss her off.

The way she perfectly do the things she do, and the way she generously solve her problems it's like every area of her being is perfected. 

Even her angelic face when it becomes the mad hatter every time she's scared or angry she still looks adorable, kind, beautiful. I can't really piss her off with crazy bullshits because she never does any of those. She's different but also realistic and down to earth.