i luv u's & thank u's

i luv u.

writing this book was such an experience for someone like me who's been trying to create and write a story and always ends up in the middle chapter, but this time i prove myself wrong and actually finished this book.

i wanna say i luv u to me & to all of you who didn't give up on my story even though it isn't very polished, still i luv u for staying with me and waiting for an update every now and then.

this is the first story i finished so for me this is a big deal and a change because this time i truly committed to the one thing i can always do & call a "hobby" which is writing, patience is really a key for everything.

and my imagination always goes every now & then but i am in awe and in love with all the characters i created in my mind, and the plot that goes to there lives. i hope you enjoyed this roller coaster ride with me.

thank u.

thank u for reading and making it this far for my story. thank u for taking your time just read and react to this.

i hope i can be able to touch your hearts till the end and inspire you to love and to forgive with this first story and yes there's a lot more to come for the future.

i hope we can stay in touch..

IIAANN_25