Chapter 11

Chapter 11

Wednesday comes By and everyone is talking about the grand party the Canaveral's gonna throw this Sunday, Birthday Ng Lola nila Azlan.

So it's should be grand.

Canaveral are one of the 'one' of the riches families here In Bataan Pero Alam Kong marami ding business si Tito Hippolito Sa Manila Kaya nasisiguro kong kilala rin Ang pangalan nila Doon. The Canaveral's are gorgeous physically and Wise in business protocols, or even Engineering and Architecture.

"I heard Marami ulit ang pupunta, you know the typical rich people here and in Pampanga.." Rinig Kong sabi noong babaeng nadaanan ko Habang naglalakad Sa hallway.

"Yeah.. Probably The Sarmiento's, Dela Cruz, Alleje," Anang kausap niya.

Well they're right.

It's usually the riches people in Bataan, Manila, Or Pampanga, will come. Business partners, Tight relatives, Family Friends and all..

Like The Dela Cruz' Eroz Family will probably come, Jamie's family will also come for sure, And a lot more People which I probably don't know who, but I Know Doña Hippolita she wouldn't invite anyone who's below her family standards.

Someone like us.

I know she didn't like me or my mom, whenever I'm with her I feel the tension building up when she looks straight at me.

She gives me chills by just a stare.

But regardless I'm still glad she let us be friends with their family in times we're we need help or in random times.

The first time I saw her and Tita Saphire explains our situation to her and to her husband which is Azlan's Grandfather, Her aura transformed from her smile to her Smug look, Just like what Azlan used to look like everytime we're together.

I remembered then how she dragged Tita Saphire into her room just to talk to her, kahit bata Ako ay mulat na ako Sa Mga ganitong pangyayari, Alam Kong ayaw niya saamin, ngunit napilit Lang siya nila Tito Hippolito, Tita Saphire, at Ng Kanyang asawa na si Señor Delorio.

Eversince then I learned how to distance myself from her cause everytime we look at each other, I can feel my whole feelings ashamed and afraid, That's the impact of her presence to me.

"What are you going to wear Jamie?" Tanong Ng mga kaibigan ni Dixie na nagkuwekuwentuhan tungkol Sa party na magaganap.

"Probably my Green Diamond covered Dress, designed by one of the greatest designers in Paris!" Ani Jamie sabay Halakhak excited para Sa party. "Oh! I can't wait to see Azlan there!"

Napatingin Ako sakanya Ng banggitin niya Ang pangalan ni Azlan, Uh excuse you, He's my boyfriend!

If only I could say that out loud.

I don't want to cause any trouble specially ngayon na parating Ang party nila Doña Hippolita, at isa pa kailangan munang malaman nila mommy Bago makarating Sa ibang mga Tao.

"How bout you Dix? Is there any special thing your gonna wear?"

"Of course there is duh, Cienna that is her grandmother's party there's no way she's gonna wear anything less than a Canaveral Like her should.." Sagot ni Jamie sabay irap sa katabi.

"I bet your gonna wear that Cartier necklace your Dad gave you in your last birthday!" Excited na Pahayag ni Donna.

Tamad Naman na ngumiti so dixie Sa kanila bilang sagot. I know she's still dealing with her personal problems, and I don't know how the heck these so called 'friends' of hers didn't care. I bet they only want the attention of a Canaveral, or they didn't give a damn about it.