FEELINGS

After virat was shot sai came to the hospital and had to fight with her so called family and his best friend to stay with him. When she was about to leave accepting defeat doctor clearly mentions that only one person can stay with him in the room and he asks who is mrs. virat chavan hearing this sai comes forward before others can talk and doctor says mrs.chavan u can stay with him in the room. After this not having any other option they let sai stay with virat, left leaving pakhi, ninad and mohit outside in the waiting hall for his news. Pakhi was outraged after this and started thinking what right and place did she really have in his life...

In early hours of the morning, virat wakes up and tries to call for help when he feels someone holding his hand tightly, sees his wife has actually come to meet him and had slept holding his hand. Virat sees her face with dired tear stains, pink nose due to all the crying , felt bad for all the tension he gave her and his behavior , happy that she cares for him to this extent that she came to him after he broke the ties. He moves her hair out of her face to see her clearly and slowly caress her face disturbing her sleep. Sai suddenly opens her eyes panicked, looks at him awake and smiles through tears
Sai: virat sir ap theek hai nah kahi dard ho raha hai kya
Virat: me theek hu sai tume kisne kaha me yaha hu
Sai: muje tabhi pata tha jab ap mission pe Gaye the mohit dada ne muje msg kiya tha apke phone ke bhad says this and starts crying
Virat: kya hua sai ro kyu rahi ho
Sai: virat sir me bhohut buri hu apne muje phone kiya bhat karne ke liye aur mene phone kat diya agar apko aj kuch hojata me tho mar hi jati, ap muje apni family nahi mante tho kya hua par me tho manti hu na( sai says emotionally breaking his heart even more for what he did) Aba se bhi akri bhar bhat nahi ki aur, maan bhohut buri khayal ah rahe the bhohut behchene thi aur mene Kai bhaar cal kiya apko par apka phone off tha aur jab laga tab muje apke officer ne kaha ki apko goli lagi thi mere tho saas hi rukh gai tho kuch samay ke liye. Sorry virat sir apke phone cut karne ke liye maf kar dijeye muje says holding her ears.
Virat smiles looking her adorable face , knowing all that was going through her mind feels happy that she considers him her family, anger at himself for what he did and how sai thinks she is not his family. He wanted to say she is his life and he loves her but couldn't words were struck in his throat. Sai being sai continues her talks not even relasing that he has not answered.
Sai: I am sorry virat sir mene apke family se aur best friend se jadga kiya  muje apse nahi de rahe they me chali bhi jati agar doctor ne nahi kaha hota ki unke spouse ka yaha rehna important hai. Ap please bhad me dhat Lena muje abhi me doctor ko bhula ke ati hu saying this she goes wiping her tears not looking at his face.

Seeing her go from there virat feels his heart breaking into thousand pieces for what she had just said. She feels that his family and best friend are more important that he will scold her even in this state , seeing her after so many days. He doesn't blame her because he was the one who couldn't protect her like husband should have and broke her trust by sending her out at night defending his family and his best friend breaking their relation, but still she came to meet him. His thoughts were broken when doctor entered the room he sees at the door for sai but the door was closed. Doctor says
Doctor: hello Mr. chavan ab ap kaise feel kar rahe ho
Virat: I am fine doctor
Doctor checks his vitals, and wound site to see if there is infection.
Doctor: sab theek hai par apko abhi 2-3 din yaha rehna hoga and dhayn rahe ap jyada movement na kare apki stiches khul jayenge. Take care me apki family ko andar bhejta hu saying this he goes.
Sai: sir mene doctor se bhat ki hai unhone bhataya ki sab theek hai Maine aai aur mohit ko inform kar diya hai wo apse Milne ate honge waise bhi doctor ne kaha tha ki family mil sakti hai with sad smile on her face. Virat wanted to say she is his family, his life when he looks at her eyes he finds them empty no expectations, no anger, there was absolute nothing for him. He felt this was not the sai he knew she had passion, love and care for her people in her eyes, now it's like she is dead from the inside. He so desperately wanted to hug her tell her he is sorry for everything and she is very important but before he could say anything pakhi comes inside followed by his father and mohit.
Pakhi: virat tum theek ho nah, mai tumhare pass rukhna chahti thi par doctor ne allow nahi Kyu ki tumhari wife yaha par hai
Ninad: haa ey ladki kabhi bhi chup nahi rehti
Mohit looks at them with anger and disguist.
Mohit: ap meri behen ke bare me kuch mat kehna pls waise bhi kal se pareshan he kuch nahi kaya aur rat bar jag rahi thi dada ki tension me.
Pakhi rolls her eyes at that and virat is shocked to listen him calling sai sister not her sister in law and that she has not eaten anything from yesterday then remembers her tired eyes and exhausted look of her face. He hurried turns to look at sai, to talk to her but she was not present there she had left the room silently to avoid more drama making him feel worse.
Mohit: dada ap theek hai nah
Virat: haa me bhilkul theek hu
Mohit: thank god me ja raha hu apni behen ko dekhne mera tho yaha kisko jarurat nahi hai aur apki dek bhal ke liye sab family members ate hi honge aur apki best friend bhi tho hai
He leaves after taunting virat about their broken relation to check on his sister who never takes care of herself.

============================================================
I wanted virat to feel her pain for the things he had said and done. I don't know how it turned out .