FEELINGS -6

Hi guys hope you all are doing good. Thank you for waiting and all the support I am going to end this story after 2 more chapters. Before you start reading I am not trying to prolong it but I'm just trying to show their emotions because when our loved ones hurt us it causes more pain and it needs time and affection to cure. Enjoy reading.

—————————————————————————————————————————

After the drama downstairs when they reached home, sai and virat are in their room both in deep thoughts. Virat was on bed with his back rested On the headboard where sai was just looking out if the window not knowing how to react or express her emotions. It was not very easy for her to come here after everything that happened between them but he was her priority he can't be left alone he needed her and she wanted to be the one to take care of him but being in the house in the room brought back all their memories both good and bad. She was remembering all the times they fought because of others all their masti but also the way he sent her from the house. Without knowing tears started flowing from her eyes she was just looking into  space absent minded without noticing her tears.

Virat who was disturbed with the drama downstairs and all the accusations made against sai wanted to talk to her clear about all the misunderstandings happening and plan their future together. He looks towards sai and sees her standing with a blank expression and calls hers
Virat: sai
Seeing her not responding he gets up from the bed goes to her slowly not to startle her ,stands beside her and looks at her faces Seeing her with tears broke him, he gently hugged her from behind not wanting to scare her. Having his arms around her waist sai came out of her thoughts turned around hugs him rests her face. Virat rubs her back slowly for her relax a little. When he felt that she was relaxed he pulled back a little to look at her face which was full of tears he slowly wipes her tears caress her cheek with his hand and asks
Virat: kya hua even though he knows he wanted her to open to him to speak her heart out to ask him for assurance that he will never leave her alone. Sai looks into his eyes sees concern, love for her and decides to talk to him about all her insecurities about their relation.
Sai: muje dar lag raha hai
Virat understood her inner turmoil held her hand coming out of hug took her towards the bed made her sit and sat beside her side hugging her. Sai kept her head on his shoulder hugs him around the waist and starts speaking

Sai: aise lag raha hai ki ey sab phir karab ho jayega pichili baar ki tarah. Kitne kush thi me holi ke din ap mere liye chudiya laye muje pyaar se phenaya hum kitne karreb aye phir wo sab bhikar gaya mere chudiyo ki tarah mere sare sapne bhi tut gaye. hamre rishta katam ho Gaya.

Virat closes his eyes tight to control his tears and anger because his one action broke their trust and relation. It is truly said once anything is broken it can't be mended back to its original state but they can make even more beautiful with hard work and love. That's what sai and virat have to do to make their bond even stronger and beautiful.

Sai: phir ap muje manane aye par muje nahi ana tha apke sath phir is ghar Jaha meri parvarish pe ungli ute apne meri ek bhat nahi suni nah, me tho bachi thi ap tho samajdar hai nah phir apne kyu nahi samja muje kyu bhat nahi kiya kyu aise phir chod ke agaye muje akele. Mene bhol diya muje nahi ana apke sath tho ap muje chod diya phir se.

Sai: ap mere sath ruk sakte the nah muje mana sakte the par nahi ap tho chale gaye. Me tut gayi thi nah tho apko mere sath reh kar muje jodna tha , haa thee me apse gussa par apke alava koi aur nahi hai mera tho ap pe hi gussa karungi nah.

She says crying virat rubs her and starts to think about what she said, whatever she told was true, he should have stayed their with her showed her the affection she was craving for, cleared her insecurities that would have made their bond strong but he didn't. He thought giving her space will her let her understand and it did but the trauma of being left alone has left a massive impact on her and he have to show her that he is not leaving her alone.

Virat: I am sorry galti ho gayi. Muje laga ki tume space dunga tho tumhari gussa santh hojayegi aur tum mere paas wapas aogi ab dekho ah gayi nah wapas hum haina sath ab koi hame alag nahi kar sakta. Ab muje samaj agaya ki tumhare bhina rehna kitna muskil hai tho me kabi tume akele nahi chodunga. He says kissing her forehead making her smile.

She was confident now that her husband is not going to leave her. communication is key for any relation when they spoke their thoughts out it helped the other person understand their feelings better. Everyone has insecurities but the important thing is how they overcome it to develop their relation. Now that her mind is clear she wanted to talk about her position in his life. All she needed was assurance that he is her husband and no one has bigger right on him than her. She was possessive about him and that's what love is all about right, being possessive and taking care of what is rightfully ours. Coming out of the hug sai says

Sai: aj jab ap mere liye apke parivar ke kilaf hue tho muje laga ki mene sahi decision liya apke sath yaha ane ka. Muje aur Baki sab ko pata tho chala ki meri importance kya hai apke life me aur kisi aur ka koi hak nahi banta hamre bich bholne ka. She says happily recalling the incident that happened when they came home.

Virat smiles seeing her happy and says
Virat: wo sab muje bhohut phele kar Lena tha par koi bhat nahi aj ke bhat hamare beech koi nahi bholega aur nahi tume koi tana dega hum yaha as shift hone se phele me sab ko ey clear karna chahta hu ki humara rishta tuta nahi hai aur hum hamesha sath rahenge aur kush rahenge.

Sai smiles listening to this and says Sirf hum nahi muje bhohut Bhadi family chahiey she says smiling virat looks at her shocked as they never talked about their future.
Virat: kya he asks shocked
Seeing his expression sai starts laughing and says
Sai: arey me ey keh rahi hu ki muje nah aayi aur usha maushi ke sath rehna hai aur at least do bache chahiey. Me hamesha akele thi I missed having a sibling so I want my kids to experience it.
Virat: itne aage ki planning karli madam ne aur muje bhataya bhi nahi he says pouting
Sai laughs at his face pulls his cheeks and says

Sai: ap bhohut cute ho me ey planning abhi kar rahi hu kyunki muje apke sath puri life rehna hai.

Virat: muje bhi.....hugging her he says I love you..... to which sai smiles closing her eyes leaning on his chest and kissing his chest.

=========================================================
Please let me know how it was. Thank you for reading.

Stay happy and safe.