FEELINGS -7

Hi guys hope you all are doing good.....I know it's been very long since I have updated the stories sorry for that I am trying to arrange my schedule so that I can update regularly.

Thank you for all the votes and wonderful comments....

Happy reading 😊

————————————————————————————————————————————
4 days later:

The sky was in beautiful shade of orange with early morning sunlight. There was soft breeze humming and two people sleeping peacefully in each other's arms with a content smile on their faces. The sunrise disturbed their slumber getting them out of their dreamworld into reality for them to realize that it's as beautiful as their dreams if not more.

Virat was the first one to open his eyes, rubbing his eyes lazily he cuddles into his wife who was sleeping like a baby with no tension of the world. How happy she looked even in the sleep, from the last 4 days. It was the most content smile he had seen on her face till now after their aaba's death. Yes he started calling his mentor aaba causing sai to jump in happiness around the room laughing and shouting to aaba to see his damad. He chuckled softly remembering the incident which happened the day of their talk.

Flashback:

After their open hearted conversation, they both were extremely tired it was already around dinner time and time for virat to have his medicines. No one cared that he was shot just discharged from hospital, seeing her in the house most of the members were more focused on taunting her or berating her instead of feeling happy that his wife is back in his life and Their life will be back on track. They  didn't even acknowledge the fact that she keeping aside her self respect came to the house to take care of him. Now don't take him wrong he is not going to disrespect her or let anyone do it. It's just that she was thrown out of the house mercilessly it hurt her respect pretty bad and he knew it, but his health and well being were more important that she came even for a few days to this house no it's not home because home is where family lives with love, laughter and trust. But in this house people only know to taunt, scold, kidnap and separate married people.

As promised to her earlier he was very eager to shift to another house and make it their home. He doesn't want to be the adarshvadi beta to chavan's who are wrong at  many different levels, he wants to be a better son, a better husband, better brother and most importantly better human who has little empathy to understand others not just get angry and be a puppet in the hands of others. He was off the track again when ever he thinks of that day his thoughts automatically go back to the drama and all that happened before that and feel guilty he has to stop doing it because his sai will be upset seeing him guilty.

So back to the topic of interest aai bought them dinner to their room sensing the need for them to be alone who can understand kids better than a mother and who can understand sai's situation better than her because she herself was in that position for the past 30 years where her husband taunts her and let others taunt her. Her son never stood for her he consoled her but he never understood the impact as he was not there most of the time when their drama beings. Ashwini being the mother never wanted her son to feel burdened for her miseries he was the only best thing in her life and she didn't want him sad and now he had given her a daughter who she craved for long. She always wanted a daughter to whom she can talk, teach, laugh and cry together. Sai was the first one to understand her misery even before she opened her mouth they developed an instant connection a very special bond with each other. Ashwini was the first person sai accepted as family even before her husband.

When she came to their with food, she wanted to feed her kids and when was lovingly feeding them thought to talk to her about their plans to move out because what their aai thinks was important for them. Virat and sai looked at each other nervously not knowing what her reaction will be ashwini observed their behavior and knew something was bothering them