FEELINGS -4

After sai went out to talk to the nurse, virat started thinking about his behavior from the very first day of the wedding till now. From telling her not to expect anything from him as her husband to sending her out their house breaking their relation. He feels will he ever be able to make up to all the things he did and damage it caused to his love. Sai comes with his food and starts to feed him, while she was busy feeding him, he was busy thinking of ideas to heal her wounds and bring his sai back. After feeding him his soup sai gives him his medicines, when he sees her right thumb with a bandaid, remembers that it was not there when she went out
Virat: hath ko kya hua sai
Sai: ey kuch nahi sir, apke khane lane gayi tab laga
Virat: bhohut jada laga kya he asks worried
Sai: nahi sir ey tho choti cut he ey lijey apke medicines
He takes his medicines asks sai to sit with him
Virat: sar bhohut dard kar raha he kya
Sai : wo wo..... sir she says looking here and there. He understood that she is lying
Virat: sai jab tume jhut bholna nahi ata tho try kyu karti ho
Sai stays silent not wanting him to worry about her, Seeing her like that he feels there is no time to plan he should start doing,
Virat: me tumhara kya karu chalo khana leke aoa mere samne kao aur dawai lo
Sai: muje bhuk nahi hai me bhad kha lungi
Virat: tumne subah bhi yahi kaha tha kal se kuch nahi kaya, sar dard kar raha hai par bhi madam ko khana nahi khana rest nahi karna
Seeing him angry sai eyes fills with tears, virat sees her not responding when he thought she will fight with him observes tears in her eyes and says
Virat: pls sai rona band karo he says softly hearing him sai starts crying even more he hugs her tightly letting her cry. She had kept her emotions locked inside from the time she heard about the mission which had overwhelmed her that even a small trigger broke her down easily. She hugs him tightly telling all her worries to him crying loudly virat was gently rubbing her back letting her free her emotions saying he is there with her he is safe. Seeing her breaking down and not being able to do anything expect holding her made him helpless. After sometime sai sleeps exhausted from all the crying and the turn of events for the past 24hrs. When he felt her sobs has subsided and her breath was regular he knew she had slept he laid her beside him placing her head on his hand on the non affected side hugging her close to him so she doesn't panic , even in sleep she still has a strong hold on him afraid as if he will disappear if she leaves him. Looking at her with all the tears virat thinks about the trauma she had been through, all the wedding chaos and daily drama of the house haven't let her grieve for her dead father, there was no time for her to cry her eyes out letting her pain she had kept it inside her for so long that it had burdened her to this extent breaking her. Even when she heard he was shot he knows she was not able to let her emotions take over because she had to be strong for him and his aai. Now that she finally knew he was safe her heart and mind have accepted the fact that he is out of danger the dam broke letting all her hidden emotions out. He now understands that what sai needs is love, affection which she was craving from her aaba's death. His family members never let any occation be happy right from her entry as bahu, admission and first day of college. He some where feels that may be he had done a mistake marrying her and bringing her here, but he also knows that destiny had planned their life together and they had to go through all this to have a beautiful life ahead. He takes injured hand kisses her finger and remembers last time when her hands were badly hurt because of the chillies and he didn't say anything instead asked her to adjust with his family. For him to gain her trust he should show her that she is important to him. He had already decided to shift to another house but before that he has to stay in chavan niwas until he is better and during that time he should show sai that she is important than his whole family and she is his life. Thinking about all the things he should do he kisses her forehead, places his head on hers ,sleeps peacefully after so many days and finally with his love in his arms.

Sai wakes up after sometime, open her eyes to see her husband looking at her smiling, she gives him a small smile and he just kisses her forehead both of them close their eyes.
Virat: sar dard kam hua
Sai: haa ab theek hai she answers him back happily
Seeing her happy virat asks her about her breakdown
Virat: tumhara mann theek hai?
Sai looks into his eyes and says itne din aisa lag raha tha ki aaba ke bhad mere khayal rakhne ke liye koi nahi hai, muje koi nahi samaj sakta hai ek waqt tha jab muje laga ki shayad bappa ne apko bheja par apne rishta se koi umid na rakhne ko kaha aur kisi aur se pyar bhi karte the, muje tab laga ki meri galathi hai aur me hamare shadi deal ka naam de diya taki me apse emotionally attach nah ho jao kyunki apka dil tho kis aur ki amanat the nah.
Virat tightened his hold on her as if letting her know it's not true, he was wrong to think he was in love with pakhi.
Virat: sai mene wo vada isiliye nahi diya ki muje pakhi ke liye itne ghere feelings the nahi. Is liye bhi nahi diya thaki pakhi ko hurt na karu par is liye diya ki pakhi shadi na thode aur meri Jeeva ka dil bhi. Jab wo lapata ho Gaya tho muje laga ki jab tak wo nahi aata muje pakhi ka dhyan rakhna hai aur ghar me bhi sabhi ko yahi lagta hai ki wo samrat  se dur hai tho use aur  dukh nahi dena chahiye.
Sai: muje pata hai virat sir par app sab aise karke pakhi didi ko reality se dur kar rahe hai une samrat dada ki fikar nahi hai kyunki wo ey shadi apke liye kiya taki apke pass reh sake aur jab samrat dada yaha nahi hai tho unke pass tho reason bhi hai apse jyada time spend karneki. Isliye wo muje pasand nahi karti kyunki me apke bich me agai.
Listening to this virat understands pakhi's real motive behind marriage and all their late night talk where only the start was about samrat but their conversation turn a very different direction in just a few minutes. He now feels that talking about samrat was just an excuse to spend more time with him and not let him be there for his wife.
Virat: I am sorry sai mene kabhi nahi socha ki pakhi aise behave karegi muje sach me nahi patata ki wo sirf mujse time spend karne ke liye samrat ka naam Leti hai. Jab wo samrat ka naam leti me emotional ho Jata hu aur bhat bhadal jati hai.
Sai: gives him a sad smile it's okay virat sir ab hogaya nah app please aur maafi mat magieye. Jab apne aj muje data muje aisa laga ki koi hai jise meri fikar hai aur pyar karta hai aur muje aaba ki yaad agai aur use bhad ki sab bate.
Seeing tears forming in her eyes virat changes the topic not wanting her to cry again
Virat: chalo uto aur khana kao
Sai gets up and brings her food sides beside his bed and starts eating silently.
Virat: sai muje dekh ke tume taras nahi ayi
Sai: kya bhol rahe app virat sir looking confused
Virat: aur nahi tho Kya muje hospital ka peeka soup khilaya aur phir pucha bhi nahi khane ko
Sai: par virat sir apko ey nahi khana chahiey
Virat: please sai ek bite sirf aai ka haat ka khana hai he asks making a puppy face
Sai who sees his says sirf ek bite saying this she feeds him one bite he closes his eyes relishing the taste. She knows he wants more as he loves aai ke haat ka khana so without him asking more she just feeds him as the food was not spicy or oily so he can have some, Virat smiles feeling happy and she was admiring his face
Virat: sai I know ki bappa me muje bhohut handsome banaya hai par iska matlab ey nahi ki tum muje dekh kar sab bhul jao he says with a teasing smile
Sai: aap itne bhi handsome nahi hai
Virat: kya matlab, me handsome nahi hu
Sai: mera matlab hai ki aap hai handsome par aap normal  handsome hai celebrity wale handsome nahi.
Virat gets irritated and asks ey normal  aur celebrity handsome kya hota handsome handsome hota hai
Sai: nahi na virat sir normal handsome matlab theek jaise app aur celebrity handsome matlab jinhe dekh kar Kahe hi haayee bappa kitne handsome hai aisa
Virat: jo bhi hai par pyar tho is normal handsome see hi karti ho tho kya farak padta hai he says with a teasing smile
Sai: ab kya kare bappa me meri shadi apse karvadiya nah ab pati hai pyar tho karna hoga she replies with the same teasing smile
They look at each for sometime and start laughing. Thats when virat realized that it is  what he wanted his whole life happiness in small things and laughter with her.

============================================================
So now that all their feeling out for next chapter I am going to show how their  relation
Progresses.

Thank you for the support.

Stay happy and safe