14

DORA MILAJE

Once Morana and Bucky left the bedroom, he made sure not to leave Morana's side not knowing if talking about her past could have bad consequences, which could lead up to her hurting others or herself

Anger built up in Bucky and no surprise Morana too, as they spotted John in the lounge having a serious conversation with Sam. As Lemar stood back, observing. They were headed out to get drink's as they planned, but it looks like that was a no go after all.

"Nice of you to join us" Zemo said.

John looked at Bucky and I, jealously radiating off him as he saw me and Bucky come out of the bedroom together. His jaw was firm. His hands were in a fist and his eyes overfilled with darkness. I guess it looked bad in a way and I was loving every minute of the jealously oozing out of him.

Morana cleared her throat before speaking up. "What's going on?"

"Walker here wants us to turn Zemo in"

"Ah" She hummed. "That's not going to happen"

"I'll make it happen" John sneered, taking a step forward.

"Hey, slow your roll and let's be clear shield or no shield, the only thing you're runnin' in here is your mouth" Sam shot back, calmly. "Now, I had Karli and you overstepped. He's actually proven himself useful today, we're gonna need all hands on deck for whatever's comin' next"

"How do you want the rest of this conversation to go, huh?" John asked, cockily.

Sam didn't reply.

"Yeah" John chuckled. "Should I put down the shield? Make it fair?"

Sam scoffed as John put down the shield, but John suddenly jumped back as a spear glided past his face.

We all turned our heads to see the Dora Milaje walking through the door.

Morana had heard a few stories of them and how they are Wakanda's strongest fighters. And by that she knew she wouldn't ever want to piss them off.

She turned to Bucky as she saw one of the Dora Milaje's speaking in their Wakandan language to him. She also didn't miss the way Bucky looked down in shame.

"Release him to us now" The women said, in english.

"Hi, John Walker. Captain America" John introduced, as he stuck his hand out for the women to shake, yet she remained motionless. "Well, let's, uh, put down the pointy sticks and we can talk this through, huh?"

"Hey, John, take it easy" Sam warmed. "You might wanna fight Bucky before you tangle with the Dora Milaje"

"He's right, especially from the stories i've heard" Morana implied.

"They don't have jurisdiction here" John stated.

"The Dora Milaje have jurisdiction wherever the Dora Milaje find themselves to be" The women snapped.

"I like her" I whispered to Bucky.

"Ayo is quite something" Bucky mumbled.

John looked away. "Okay. Look, I think we got off on the wrong foot" He said, as he placed a hand on the women's shoulder, who Morana now knows name is Ayo, thanks to Bucky.

Ayo raised her spear, hitting John in the arm, bringing it down to his leg and finally to his head. He groaned as she kicked him backwards, sending him to the ground. Ayo jumped in the air, spinning as she did and hit John's shield.

Another one of the Dora Milaje went after Lemar and Morana and Bucky watched with smiles as Sam stood awkwardly not knowing what to do. I mean after all, Sam did warn them.

Morana laughed at the sight of Zemo sipping his drink in the corner, watching as if everything that was currently happening had nothing to do with him.

"We should do something" Sam shouted, over the grunts and glass shattering.

"Looking strong, John" Bucky joked, ignoring Sam's suggestion.

"Come on, Sam. I'm rather enjoying this" I smirked.

"Bucky..." Sam warned, and Bucky shook his head with a sigh, before walking over to John and Ayo.

Ayo was about to lunge the spear into John, until Bucky grabbed it with his mental arm. "Ayo, let's talk about this" He grunted.

Sam also joined in, helping John and Lamar, while Morana walked over to Zemo making sure not to get hit in the process.

"So, you're not going to help?" I asked.

"Are you?" He shot back.

But before she could reply one of the Dora Milaje started to charge at her. She threw the first punch, as she neared Morana, but Morana dodged it with ease, turning on her foot and kicking the women in her stomach, throwing her back slightly. The women was about to stand back up but Morana walked forward grabbing onto her shoulders, flipping herself backwards and placing herself behind her, before kicking the back of her knees, sending her back down to the ground.

Suddenly, there was a loud clang and silence filled the room. Everyone stopped fighting and turned around to see Bucky's vibranium arm laying on the floor. Morana could see the look of betrayal on his face as he turned to Ayo. But, Ayo turned away, walking towards the bathroom to see if Zemo was still there, which he wasn't. He must have escaped through the sewer or something, or so they assumed.

"He's gone. Leave it" Ayo told her fellow warriors.

Bucky bent down, picking up his arm, his face full of pain, Morana not knowing if it was from them not trusting him or the way his arm clanked as it readjusted. But deep down she knew which.

"Did you know they could do that?" Sam asked.

"No" Bucky said, his voice cracking slightly.

Morana strolled up to Bucky, grabbing the side of his arm. "Now, how about those drinks?" She asked, softly which Bucky nodded at.