****CHAPTER 4****

¡WARNING!: This chapter contains sexual content. If you have lived in a box your whole life, and don't know what a penis is, i recommend you don't read this chapter.

For all of the others, enjoy!!

Keep the glam! xxx
Sarah

Soundtrack: Talking Body but the one and only Tove Lo

***LIZZIE'S POV***

He then gently pushed me up against the wall and began to full on make out with me

I jumped up and wrapped my legs around his waist while feeling his super ones abs.

Holy crap he's got af!

"Oh god damn Lizzie you are so sexy."

He said in between kisses.

My fingers eventually found their way down to his waistband of his jeans and began to undo his skull belt buckle.

I pulled his skinny jeans down to the ground, unveiling his enormous (and I mean ENORMOUS) bulge.

He moves us to the bed and slid his fingers up the back of my shirt un-clipping my bra and then threw it on floor.

He pounced on top of me like a hungry animal and pulled my shirt over my head.

"Ooh. Someone's a little hungry now isn't he?" I whispered into his ear.

He kissed me rougher and before I knew it, my pants were already on the floor.

Leaving me in ont my black lace panties and matching bra.

How embarrassing. No guy should see this horror.

I guess I had on one of my all-too-famous thinking faces because Adam stopped kissing me and used his pointer finger to tilt my chin up so I'm looking at him.

"Baby no need to be ashamed. Hell! you've got the H-O-T-T-E-S-T body out there! Please don't feel insecure. I love you for you."

I looked down and blushed.

What a sweetie. This is why I admire him. I thought to myself.

I flipped us over so I was on top and left little butterfly kisses down Adams chest, moving towards his bulge. I slowly and as sexily as I could, removed his underwear. I was in complete shock.

He was huge!!!

He did the same for me and I slinked down to his junk.

I used my finger to tease his tip, which caused him to throw his head back and grip the sheets tight, and wrapped all five digits around his member. I began to move up and down at a steady pace but then Adam started moaning {Holy crap it was the sexiest thing ever!} which only fueled the fire even more.

His constant moans made me pump even faster until he finally came into my hand. I could tell he was embarrassed because his cheeks were bright red.

"Don't be ashamed. I think it's even more of a turn on." I reassured him.

He flipped me over so I was on my back and inserted three digits into me. He slowly thrusted very gently to the point where I was in pure ecstasy.

I was gripping the sheets so tightly I'm sure my knuckles were turned white.

But it felt soo good!!

He took his digits out and crawled on top of me to lay a delicate kiss on my lips.

He began to nibble on my neck but soon found my weak spot. Right behind the ear. I let out an extremely loud moan which caused Adam to start to nibble there.

He stopped and looked deep into my eyes before slowly inserting him inside me. He started slowly but gradually increased his speed and depth with each thrust.

"H-harder A-Adam p-please." I managed to say between moans.

At this point, he was trusting into me as hard as he could but quickly pulled out before he came all over my stomach.... again.

After that we just laid there and cuddled.

"I really really love you, Lizzie. I know we're moving fast but I knew as soon as I saw you that night in the bar I just HAD to have you. I needed you to be mine."

"Oh trust me I couldn't keep my eyes off of you. I've looked up to you for so many years but I'd never thought I'd be where I am now. You are more than a friend. You're my hero."

"Awwwwww. Baby I will ALWAYS be here for you. Whenever. Any time. Any day. I don't care if its 3 in the morning. If you're lonely, or your bed gets cold, just call me."

"I just might have to take you up on that offer Mr. Lambert."

"Haha. I love you so much."

"I love you too baby."

This was by far the best day if my life. I'm so lucky to have a man like Adam. I thought to myself.

We were slowly drifting off into a deep sleep in each others arms when in walks someone we were hoping wasn't going to be home......