***CHAPTER 2***---For The First Time

Just sitting at the bar with my best friend at my side, nothing can be better-or so I thought. Nicole just blabbing on about random stuff when someone taps my shoulder.

"Can I buy you a drink?" I could feel my face turn bright almost like a tomato. "Yes, thank you. Could I catch your name?" "Adam" he said with that perfect smile, all teeth perfectly alligned.

"Lambert?" "The one and only." He chuckled. I sat there with my mouth wide open in complete shock. I probably looked like a total jackass. Oh well. "You know, you might catch a fly like that." He said with the sexiest smirk I've ever seen. "Oops sorry." I said shying and looking at my lap, extremely embarrassed. "Don't be. You're too beautiful to shy away like that." Once again stupid me just HAD to blush.

"Would you like to dance?" He said as Low by Flo Rida came on. "You betcha!"

We got out there and he came up behind me grabbed my hands, interlocked our fingers, and started swaying to the music. Being the party slut I am, I started moving my hips and grinding him so hard.

"Daaayyyyuuumm girl, you've got hips like devil!" "Well they did come from hell." I said seductively.

Whenever the song got to its chorus where it said "Shawty got low low low low low low low" I slowly started to slink down to the ground with Adam still ramming his length into me.

Gosh this is so hot.

I looked to my left to see Nicole dancing with...The one any only Robert Pattinson!!! Awww that's mah girl.

She and I stood face to face in a 'grinding circle' if you can call it that with Adam and Robert ramming into us.

Gosh, I knew Adam could move his hips from watching his performances on YouTube but damm!

He was wearing me out and that's saying a lot considering in high school I was THE Queen of Grinding.

He was very ummmm exited you could say, and let me tell you he was HUGE!! That turned me on more than ever.

Then it started to get really hot and I felt like I smelled really bad.

I have this weird thing that I picked up from my step dad where I hate it when I smell the least bit bad. I absolutely HATE the smell of sweat. So Nicole and I went to the bathroom to freshen up.

"Are we dreaming? I think so. Slap me to make sure" I said to Nicole and before I could finish the sentence she slapped me harder than usual.

Yep, she's drunk.

"Ow. That actually hurt!" "That's the point Blondie"

I rolled my eyes and walked out to go get down and dirty some more. As soon as we got out Robert and Adam were waiting for us and walked over.
Damn that strut of his is just fabulous.

"Hey there beautiful" said Adam. "Hey there saxy. Ready to take it to another level?" "Ooooooh you betcha babe" Babe? This really couldn't get better!

The whole night was just grinding, loud music, and a hot ass club scene.  By far The.Best.Night.Of.My.Life.

I finally know what the true meaning of happiness is for the first time....