*****CHAPTER 1*****

*LIZZIE'S POV*

Just another typical day at work, boring conference meetings, mean bosses, and a little bit of recording time. Don't get me wrong, I love my job, but sometimes I wish I could be outside and getting dirty (Not in the perverted way, yeah I know what y'all are thinking). "Bye Mrs. Tasch, see you tomorrow" I said to my boss as I left to get in my car and drive back to my apartment after yet another long and stressful day.

Jamming to my mixed CD with Adam Lambert, Jeffree Star, and Queen and turn it up full blast in the car. I pulled out of the RCA Records parking lot belching out the words to Adam Lambert's song Beg For Mercy until I got to my studio apartment.

I was greeted by my little Yorkie Poo puppy Gunner, and changed into my brother's old oversized hoodie and baggy sweat pants. I went into the living room and turned on the TV to watch my favorite show EVER: The Big Bang Theory, singing all the words to the theme song. I really need a life....

Nicole came home and threw her keys on the table. "How was your day at work Sitter?" "Pretty good, just Tasch being a bitch, nothing new." She chuckled and said "I'm gonna go and get a shower. I'm in the lazy mood ya know?" "Me too. Now go get your shower you smell like ass crack." "Gee love you too Sitter." She roller her eyes and trudged upstairs.

I know your probably wondering, Sitter is just our thing. In 5th grade she meant to call me sister but she slipped, and said Sitter. Its kinda been our thang since then. Ya know?

I went back to the tv to finish watching my episode that I was rudely interrupted from. The show ended and as I was walking into the kitchen are I heard a voice carrying through the halls. Oh lord Nicole's singing in the shower... again. "Hey who sings that song?" "Maroon 5." she yelled, still inside the shower "Let's keep it that way" I screamed back. "Bitch" was the last that I heard from her. She got out and sat down to eat dinner.

I got my shower and went back into the living room and stood in the doorway."G'night Sitter, love you" "Night sitter love you too." I crawled into bed with Gunner by my side and fell into a deep sleep dreaming about useless shit.

I woke up the next afternoon around 1 and found Nicole sitting on the couch eating a bowl of frosted flakes. I sat next to her and watched her chick flick shows. "So whataya wanna do today?" she asked. "I wanna go out tonight and party." "Yes! party slut Sarah is back!!" "Honey, she never left." I said with my all to famous develish smirk. "Okay I'll be ready by 5." "I'm gonna go take Gunner for a walk and then I'll start to get ready."

I came home and went to get a shower to freshen up. I got out and blow dried my hair then Nicole took over. She pulled up my bangs in a pony tail and left the rest down, kinda like Ariana Grande. She then curled it, put glittery hairspray in it, and proceeded to do my makeup. She did a simple wing with eyeliner, and a smokey eye shadow effect. Topped off with a little glitter, of course. In case you haven't noticed, I LOVE glitter, i'm a glambert after all:P. She then forced me into a silk white dress with black lace chiffon and sexy black studded heels. I looked in the mirror and was thoroughly impressed.

"Nice work Nicole! I love what you've done!" I thought 'For once I actually like the way look' in my head. I've always hated the way I look, ever since I was abut 13 when my brothers started making fun of me everyday about my weight, and this little bitch in middle school started calling me a fat slut. For about a year I believe her until Adam came along and taught me to not give a shit what other people think about me. Gosh that man really has saved me.

Nicole put on a skin tight pink lace dress with white rhinestone stilledo's and straightened her hair. We checked the mirror one last time, and kissed the past goodbye (Any Lady Antebellum fans out here? ....No? Okay well then-_-) We headed off in my car to the hottest club in LA and when we showed up there was a TON of paparazzi surrounding the entrance. "Looks like another superstar here yet again, aye Sitter?" "Eeeeep!! I hope he's hot." I rolled my eyes as walked in.

As soon as we got in I made a b-line for the bar and Nicole was close behind. I feel like getting totally wasted for some reason tonight. I ordered a shot of straight up Jack Daniels whiskey and Nicole ordered some fruity cocktail. I saw a guy staring at me from across the bar with sunglasses on and spiked up jet black hair with the tips dyed blonde-ish. Damn, he looks familiar....