****CHAPTER 7****

Song: Fix A Heart by Demi Lovato
Source: http://youtu.be/Ep_9nulXIQs

***LIZZIE'S POV***

I was rudely awakened by the sound of my phone's ringtone of A Thousand Miles by Tove Lo.

Yes. Tove Lo is my homegurl.

I reached over onto Adams nightstand and unplugged my phone then answered it.

"Hello?" I said in an extremely groggy voice. "Sitter I n-n-need y-you-u, I-I n-n-need you, I need y-y-you.... P-please come h-home....please come home....." She said while sobbing hysterically.

"I'll be there as soon as possible Sitter. Just go to the fridge and get some ice cream, put on Twilight, and snuggle up in your fuzzy giraffe robe." I told her sternly and all mother-like.

"I have died every day waiting for you....." I began to softly singing over the phone.
"Darling don't be afraid, I have loved you for a thousand years..." she finished, breathing regularly.

Thank you Christina Perry for that song. Oma lord.

"Good girl. Now snuggle up. I'll be there soon. I love you."
"O-o-okay. I l-love y-you too."

Trying to slide out of bed as quietly as possible, I tiptoed out of Adams room and went across the hall to the spare bathroom to get my clothes. I threw my rats nest of hair into a messy bun along with a tank top and some basketball shorts.

I decided to write Adam a note so he doesn't think I slept with him and just left. That would be flat out rude.

Morning cute little freckle face,

Nicole called me saying it was an emergency. I'm sorry, I had to go help her. When you wake up you can come over if you'd like. Nicole would appreciate that. No need to rush, I made you breakfast. It's in the oven keeping warm. 4 buttermilk pancakes and a kale smoothie in the fridge. Enjoy!
I've you to the moon and back my little rock star,

Lizzie

Shit.
Adam drove me home.

Oh well.

Guess I'll have to call a cab.

I got to my apartment and went in to find Nicole curled up in a ball passed out on the couch, spoon in hand, and ice cream all over her face.

What am I going to do with her?

I grabbed a wet paper towel and wiped off her face, trying not to disturb her and covered her up in a blanket.

She woke up around 2 hours later. I heard faint footsteps down the hallway from where I was in the spare room practicing guitar softly.

*yawn* "He broke up with me!" Annnnnnnd here came the waterworks again.

***ADAM'S POV***

Reaching over to the other side of the bed, it felt so cold. So.....empty.

Where's Lizzie?

It took me a few minutes to find the energy to get out of bed, but one I was on my feet I zombie-walked over to the master bathroom.

Lizzie always uses the spare bathroom, which makes me wonder if she is afraid to invade my bathroom?

I have more make up than she does for glam god's sake!!

I washed my face and brushed my teeth but didn't feel like brushing my hair.

Screw it, I'm lounging around the house today, I thought.

When I got downstairs I saw a note right on top of the coffee maker. It read,

Morning cute little freckle face,

Nicole called me saying it was an emergency. I'm sorry, I had to go help her. When you wake up you can come over if you'd like. Nicole would appreciate that. No need to rush, I made you breakfast. It's in the oven keeping warm. 4 buttermilk pancakes and a kale smoothie in the fridge. Enjoy!
I've you to the stars and back my little rock star,

Lizzie

I felt my cheeks turning a shade of pink as I stood there gushing at all of her cuteness.

She even made me pancakes, my favorite! I really need to do something super special for her. I love her more than life.

I ate my pancakes and sipped my coffee.

I should go visit her and see how Nicole's doing. I'm really worried about her. I have a feeling it's something to do with Robert.

I swear, if that asshhole did something stupid I'm gonna pop him one in the mouth.

I threw on some sweatpants alone with a plain white tee and a beanie to cover my mob of a hair. I then put on my old vans and grabbed my keys.

*****