*****

A/N; Wow! Sorry I haven't been on here in like over a month guys!! So much school work and being down at the barn most of the day training my horse on top of schoolwork just leaves me no time to do anything else. I PROMISE I will be updating more often! Stay beautiful my lovely glamchilderen!!

Xoxoxoxoxo :-*

**LIZZIE'S POV**

After getting down and dirty with Adam, I think it was time to call it a night.

"Hey love, Nicole and I need to get going. But I'd love to do this again."

"Aw." He said with the most adorable puppy face

"That's fine, Robert and I have to be going anyways. Here's my number gorgeous. Call me when you get home so I have a piece of mind knowing you're safe."

"You're too sweet!! I will, I promise. I had a blast. Night!"

Dragging Nicole passed all of the drunk couples making out, all the wasted stoners laughing at everything made me really think of how easy life can be.

Nicole passed out in the car on the way home so I was left alone in my own thoughts.

Oh gawd.

My darkest times were when I was in high school when my mom moved to North Carolina. I was left with my dad who didn't pay any mind to me. Just ignored me to be locked up inside my room to ponder with my own thoughts.

I started becoming really depressed, my wardrobe changed from my usual bright happy neon clothes to all black band tees and black ripped skinny jeans. I started cutting to the point where it became so deep I would get dizzy from all of the blood loss.

Just having to fake a smile and see my ex in the hallways of my high school killed me inside. He told me I was fat, worthless; nothing.

And those same thoughts returned to me as I'm driving home in the place I longed to be growing up. Listening to the radio, Breakaway by Kelly Clarkson came on.

'Grew up in a small town. And when the rain would fall down,

I'd just stare out my window.

Dreaming of what could be,

And if I'd end up happy.

So I would pray.'

'Trying hard to reach out

But when I tried to speak out, felt like no one could hear me.

Wanted to belong here, but something felt so wrong here.

So I prayed I could break away.'

The words to that song I can relate to more than words could ever explain. The feeling of wanting to just get away from the small hellhole I called a hometown, wanting to be understood not judged.

Snapping out of my thoughts, I finally rolled into our apartment a little after 3am.

I picked up Alex and took her to her bed. Then I took a shower and laid in my bed just staring at the ceiling. The words repeating in my head over and over again.

'Staring at the ceiling in the dark, sheets are in a knot. My heart is like a rock, ey.'

A song that was written by the man I grinded on not even a few hours ago.

Damn.

Just replaying the whole night in my head made me fall into a deep sleep.

**************

I woke up with a pounding head, and looking a zombie. I went into the bathroom and washed my face.

I need to hear the sound of his sweet voice.

*ring ring*

"Hello?"

"Hey um, this is Lizzie..."

"Oh hello darling! How'd you sleep?"

"I slept well thank you, how about you?"

"Just the usual hangover symptoms. Pounding head, aching body. The usual."

"Haha. Same here."

"So hey, what are you doing later gorgeous?"

"Nothing really. Just have to listen to the demo from the artist I'm working with for work. But other than that I'm free. What were you thinking"

"Well since we haven't had an 'official first date' I wanted to take you out tonight. How about I pick you up at 6, just wear something casual?"

"That sounds fabulous! I'll see you then!"

I ended the call and tore through my closet looking for the right outfit.

I settled for a Black Veil Brides tank top, black skinny jeans, and my Vans. I think I'm gonna do a running braid with my hair and then braid it to the side.

I jumped in the shower, it being already 4pm considering I woke up at 1, and put some eyeliner with a little bit of mascara on. Just the basic foundation and glitter around the eyes.

By the time I was done getting ready I was letting Gunner out to go pee when my phone buzzed.

"I forgot to ask for your address to pick you up, oops.... Clumsy me:S"

"Lol. No problem babe. It's 707 Hollywood Blvd. See you soon ;)"

Nicole woke up early in the morning to go hang out with Robert so looks like some Netflix for me!

About an hour and 2 episodes of The Big Band Theory later, I got a knock on my door. I grabbed my coat and walked out the door to be greeted with the most gorgeous pair of blue eyes.

"Wow. You look out of this world. Hot damn!"

Like the clutz I am I couldn't help but blush and mutter

"Thank you"

"Shall we get going then?" he asked.

He walked me to his black BMW and opened the door for me like the gentleman he is. We pulled out of the driveway when the song Sledgehammer by Fifth Harmony came on the radio.

"Oh my gosh I LOVE this song!"

I said as I turned the volume up. Adam and I were singing our lungs out.

**ADAM'S POV**

Wow. She has the most angelic voice I've ever heard.

She can hit all of the high notes perfectly, yet hit all of the low bass notes.

This night is already perfect. But she hasn't got a clue of what I've planned for our first date.

I really hope she likes it.....