Chapter 1- Phil's P.O.V

TRIGGER WARNING:

SELF HARM.

A little cut to the skin was all it took to make me feel better. It didn't take away the pain, but it felt good taking it out on myself rather than to take it out on someone else.

I drug the razor across my wrist. It stung like a bee, but the pain later on faded. Eventually, blood started to ooze from my wrist. It dripped down onto the tile floor in my bathroom.

I'll clean that up later, I thought to myself. A few cuts later, I got a baby wipe and cleaned the blood off of my wrist. I put my sweater sleeve down to cover up what I had just done.

I walked out of my bathroom and into my bedroom. I laid back on my bed, grabbing a book from my bedside table i had been reading. As I held the book up to my face so I could read, I soon noticed the blood seeping through my sweater, dripping onto my jeans.

Darn it, I thought, the wipe wasn't enough.

I ran to the bathroom and got another baby wipe. I tried to clean the blood as fast as I could. After wiping my wrist good enough to where it's not bleeding anymore.

I went back to my bedroom, pulled off my sweater, put on a different pair of jeans, and went into the laundry room, shoving them along with my sweater into the washer hoping they would wash fast enough so my parents couldn't see what had happened when they arrived home from work.

But I really shouldn't be worried. I'm home alone really all day up until I fall asleep. My parents have a complicated job. One minute they're in the city doing whatever they do, the next they're across the country. They kind of just don't really care for me. Or at least that's what it seems like.

But it's okay, really. I've gotten used to the feeling of loneliness through out the years of experience.