01.

Clay Innit, also the boy who loves the nickname Dream.

Such a mess at his school, bad grades, kissing different girls everyday, a troublemaker, a bully. People also identify him as the party animal.

He's basically the one who goes to every school's party, the one whose the most hyper there. He drinks quite a lot even though he's only 16 in junior year, he's never been caught by his parents and even other adults. He's just basically wild at all the times; in love with being drunk. Yet, Dream doesn't care about life. He just does whatever he wants, he doesn't care about what he does, all he cares about was having fun, not doing any successful in life. Nobody quite knew why he was like that, maybe it was because he was just crazy in the mind.

But the girls were crazy for him, his dirty blonde fluffy hair, his pretty green eyes, the way how he acts like a 'bad boy', basically that's what every girl wanted in Dream's school, someone handsome. Dream wasn't even a football player, he might've been popular but he had no manners at all. He just decided to play all the girls, he never even decided to pick one of them as his girlfriend. He despised love, romantic things weren't his thing, being hyper was his thing, playing people were his thing.

Dream might've been cold hearted but he was surprised he had some friends, his friends were basically like him. They didn't really care about school at all, they loved going to parties as well, they did random things without even thinking about it.
Dream was fine to be friends with them, he didn't really care since they were so alike.

Dream's parents were also very toxic to each other, they fought every night and kept Dream awake the whole time so he barley got sleep. Sometimes Dream had to comfort his brother since he was too young to hear the kind of stuff. Dream's father was more abusive though, he sometimes slapped his wife or even hurt his brother... but he mostly abused Dream since how chaotic he was.

It was now the present day, a Monday, a school day. September 14th. The time was 6:30, school started in two hours.

Dream was in his room, on his bed as he was just looking though things on his phone. He was too lazy to get ready for school right now, he honestly didn't care if he missed it either way. His room was a mess and he didn't decide to clean it up anytime soon, it smelt like smoke and dirty socks, he didn't even wanna spray some sort of febrezer or a nice scent to at least not make the room smell like where a dead body would be located.

"Clay!" A voice shouted out from the living room which was his mother. His door creaked open with his little brother and mother walking inside.

Dream groaned and sat up, glaring at the two who were standing door. He spoke a quick "what?!" from irritation as they both walked in.

"Uhm.. could you please take Tommy to school? Me and your father have a meeting at work in 25 minutes, please?" His mother asked with a soft voice, shoving little Tommy gently towards Dream.

Dream looked at Tommy with dead eyes, he rolled his eyes. "Fine." He spoke low and got off his bed, walking towards Tommy. He crouched down in front of the small boy with a smile as he stared at the little blonde's face. "Remember if people bully you, don't fight the urge to just punch them in the face, okay buddy?" Dream chuckled and started to play with little Tommy's hair.

"Clay Innit!" His mother scolded with a loud sigh, shaking her head from being annoyed. "He's only in first grade!"

"So? People can be a real dick at any age, even if they have small little minds." Dream cackled, poking his own forehead with his finger.