21.

"Tommy, NO!" Quackity screamed out as he was just staring at the little blonde boy waving his phone in the air.

Karl laughed, just staring at Quackity burst out, Tommy just sneakily snatched the boy's phone earlier and now he was standing at the table, the little boy was waving the phone around in the air.

They all went out for boba but Sapnap and Dream went into a store that was near by, George went to another one that was pretty close as well.

Leaving Quackity and Karl to watch Tommy... which wasn't going very well.

Tommy had a giggle and jumped onto the table, he could've fell but he was still standing on his two feet, he roared and just continued to wave Quackity's phone in the air.

"PLEASE! GET DOWN, YOU'RE GONNA GET HURT AND DREAM IS GONNA GET MAD AT ME!" Quackity scolded the boy, he crossed his arms and gave the little blonde a pissed face.

Tommy just ignored him and took the phone out the air, he pulled it down to his chest and sticked his tongue out, looking like he was doing something on the boy's phone now.

"What are you doing?!" Quackity snapped, worried.

"Cocomelon!" A voice just chirped out the phone, Tommy laughed after that.

"WHAT?! GET THE FUCK OFF MY NETFLIX, YOU LITTLE SHIT!" The boy with a beanie snapped with his angry eyes, he couldn't take this, he could just crumble down and cry at the point.

The blonde looked at Quackity, he gasped. "What does shit mean?" He asked confusedly, tilting his head.

Karl wheezed a laugh, hitting his hand on the table he was sitting on a few yards away.

Quackity slapped his own face, disappointed of what he just did. "Don't say that!" He yelled.

"Fuck!" Tommy sweared, jumping up and down.

"NO! STOP IT!" Quackity shouted with hands on his head, his face resorted to a terrified one, he shut his eyes.

Karl was just normally sipping his boba, watching the two.

Dream and Sapnap walked over.

The older blonde sighed, giving Tommy a moody face as he saw him standing on the bench table, he stopped and crossed his arms. "Tommy, get down." He ordered.

Tommy simply hopped off the table after Dream's order, he giggled and ran to his brother, wrapping his arms around the taller blonde.

"W-WH—" Quackity stuttered with a loud tone, he placed his hands in his face and just crumbled down to the floor, laying down in frustration.

"Tommy, why don't you go to the car with Karl? You both look like you're sweating out here." Sapnap suggested while staring at the little blonde who had some sweat on his forehead.

Karl looked at Tommy with a smile, "Wanna come little dude? You can bring your boba." He asked with a nice soft tone, he stood up.

Tommy nodded.

Karl and the little blonde walked away, Tommy just follow the brunette over to the car so they could sit in the A.C.

Dream scoffed, "Where did George go?" He questioned while looking around, not seeing the brunette in his sight.

"Right here." George finally walked over as well, smiling. He was holding a shopping bag.

Sapnap rolled his eyes after seeing the bag in George's hands. "Seriously? What the hell is that? Did you get keys for a brand new car or a new PS5?!" He sassed out.