front door ; lsm

"Just stay a little longer" You whined, dragging Lisa with you towards your house.

You spent the evening at the restaurant Lisa was working at, and it was a pretty busy day which only meant you two didnt have the chance to even have a little chat. You just shared the stolen little kisses on the cheek that Lisa gave you every now and then when she passed beside you to give the orders to the cook. Well, at least it wasn't a waste of time, you used most of that time to look over your folders searching for the perfect song to sing at sectionals.

"Oh no, I'm not going in there." Lisa said with a laugh, shaking her head, her black mane moving along gracefully.

"Oh, come on, it's been a week already!" You told her, stopping in front of your driveway. You knew why Lisa didn't want to stay, both your parents' cars were in the driveway which meant they were home. Evenif you begged and dropped on your knees, there was little chance Lisa was going to get inside of the house.

"Did they stop blushing every time they see you?" Lisa asked with an amused smile playing on her lips.

"Not my dad" You mumbled dropping your head. Lisa nodded and let out a laugh. "Then it's still no." you rolled your eyes, it was hilarious that you found the whole situation amusing.

"I want to be with you a little more" you said, wrapping your arms around Lisa's neck and burying your face in your girlfriend's chest. "We barely had time to talk today."

"I'll pick you up tomorrow morning so we can walk together to school, alright? You'd have all that time to drive me insane with one of your rants."

"Lisa!"

"Stop whining, geez! Its embarrassing to look at them. They havent gotten over the tattoos and the nose ring and then they found me balls deep inside of their baby girl."

You groaned and buried your head deeper in your girlfriend's chest, feeling the vibrations of her laugh. "Stop laughing about it! That was the most embarrassing moment in my whole life!" You said pulling away from her and starting to walk towards the front door.

Lisa laughed again, following you. It was hilarious the glare you threw her over your shoulder, and the crimson color in your cheeks. It was more cute than hilarious, actually. "Mine too, baby, that's exactly I don't want to go inside."

You ascended the front stairs and turned with a pout. "Are you picking me up first hour tomorrow then?"

"I promise." Lisa said, closing the distance between you. You was slightly taller than her because you was standing at the top of the stairs. "And anyway, I'll call you tonight like every night, so you won't miss me too much."

Your face lit up at that. "You said it."

Lisa nodded and smiled at her girlfriend getting on her toes, capturing your lips with her own. You wrapped your arms around Lisa's neck and bit down hard on her lower lip, earning a low moan. Lisa knew you was playing dirty; because you knew this were the things that drove her insane, and she was sure your plan all along was making her stay, but there was no way she was facing your parents yet.

She put both her hands on your cheek and pulled away. "Don't do that."

You smirked and took Lisa's hands away from your face, and took the collar of Lisa's jacket, pulling her up the top of the stairs. You wrapped your hands around Lisa's neck, bringing her lips down towards your own again. You liked the height difference between you because you always thought you two probably looked good when you were kissing. You let your hands wander all around Lisa's body and made a whining sound when Lisa pulled away breathlessly.

"Seriously, don't do that." She said in a low, husky voice.

You smirked at the way her eyes were darker than a minute ago. There was no way Lisa was leaving now, at least not without spending some quality time with you. You leaned forward and licked Lisa's lips, teasing her, enjoying the way Lisa buried her fingers into your hips.