professor ; kjs

You knew what you was doing was risky. Walking into the Professor's office, broad daylight, in only a long coat and lingerie. You walked quickly, trying to blend in and not to bring any attention to yourself. Heart beating a million miles a minute, you opened the front door, walked down the empty hallway, and into the suite of offices where she was waiting.

You walked into her office, locked the glass door behind you, and turned to face your Professor with a nervous smile.

"What's under the coat?" She said. "Maybe you should come find out" you teased back.

She slowly rose from her chair, like a predator assessing her prey. Just a few steps and you was backed into the corner. The Professor kissed you, pressing your back into the wall, her hands finding the zipper of your coat and slowly unzipping it to reveal the surprise underneath. A see through mesh bralette, short black skirt, thigh highs held up with a garter belt, and heels.

The coat dropped to the floor, and you stood in front of her. You was almost shaking with the anticipation, the excitement of what you knew she could and would do to you. Then she kissed you with such fervor that you was breathless in an instant. Her tongue touched the seam of your lips, and you eagerly opened your mouth to her. It felt like her hands were everywhere on your body; caressing your cheek, in your hair, on your back pulling you closer, gently pinching your nipples.

"You like being my little fuck toy, don't you?" She breathed into your ear.

You couldn't get the words from your brain to your mouth, so overwhelmed with the feeling of her against your body. You eagerly nodded and reached down to feel her through her pants. Seeing what she desperately wanted, you undid her belt and jeans and pushed them down to reveal every hard inch of herself.

"Then get down on your knees and suck Daddy's cock like a good girl."

You dropped to the floor, so eager to taste her, so eager to please. Eye level with her perfect cock, you felt your clit throb. You opened your mouth, and swirled your tongue around the tip. It was delicious. You spit in your hand, stroked her, and opened your mouth as wide as you could. More and more, you tried to take her as deep into your mouth as you could. You looked up with her cock in your mouth to see her leaning over you against the wall, eyes fixed on you. The throbbing in your clit was hard to ignore now.

"You're such a good slut." she said as you looked at her. She pushed your head back against the wall, and started pushing her cock deeper and deeper into your mouth. You took as much as you could, gagging a bit when she hit the back of your throat and more.

The Professor grabbed you by the back of the hair, pulled you up to your feet, pressed you against the wall and kissed you hard. One passionate kiss, then she dragged you over to her desk and bent you over.

"If you want to dress like a little slut, you're going to get fucked like a little slut." she growled low in your ear while she pressed a hand on your back to hold you down. You could feel her rubbing her hard cock up and down your dripping wet pussy. She lined herself up with your entrance, and slowly pressed herself into you. You moaned, unable to hold back when she was finally all the way inside you. The feeling of her cock filling you up, stretching your tight pussy in the most exquisite way.

"You feel so fucking good." You managed to breath out as she slowly pulled almost all the way out and then slammed back into your pussy again. Nothing felt as good as her cock, and you could hardly think straight with her hands on your hips thrusting into you.

She fisted her hand in your hair, pulled you up against her chest and growled in your ear, "I fucking love this outfit". Harder and faster, she pumped in and out, reducing you to moaning and panting and begging. With every thrust you could feel the desk cutting into your thighs, knowing it would leave a mark and reveling in the thought.

"Harder, please." you begged in between moans. She quickly complied, holding your hips even tighter and pounding into you. It was too much for you, so much all happening at once. You could feel your climax building and knew it was close.

"I'm going to cum!" You gasped.

"Good baby, cum all over Daddy's cock."

At her words, you exploded. Pussy contracting and spasming, squeezing her cock and sending pleasure through her entire body. She didn't stop fucking you, and she could feel a second one already building.

"Now I'm going to cum in your pussy" she breathed in your ear.

"No, we can't, we shouldn't" you begged.

"I didn't ask you." She said, and started fucking you even harder and deeper.

She put her hands on your shoulders, and hammered into you. You could tell she was getting close to her end, her groans and heavy breathing building with every pump into you.

You knew you should try to stop her, ask her to finish in your mouth or anywhere else. You had never let anyone finish inside you before. But she felt so good and you was so close to her second orgasm, you couldn't bring yourself to put up any sort of resistance.

She grabbed your hair and pulled you up against her chest to growl in your ear "Pay attention, slut". You felt her thrust into you one final time, slamming in deep and filling you with hot cum. You could feel her cock twitching as she emptied herself inside you for the first time, and let out a long sigh of relief. At the same time you felt yourself cum again, milking every last drop from her cock.

You both stayed there for a few moments, catching your breath and relishing in the pleasure of your orgasms.

The Professor took a step back, and you stood up.

You could feel her cum deep inside you, such a new and different feeling. You slipped on a pair of panties, adjusted your outfit and put your long coat back on as she readjusted her clothes.

You zipped up your coat, and unlocked the office door. "Same time next week, Ms Kim?" you asked.

"Same time next week." she responded with a smirk.

You let yourself out and made your way back to your car, feeling your professors cum dripping out of you with every step. You could hardly wait for the next time.

-

1147.