restroom ; lsm

The cramped restroom was probably dirty. No it definitely was, but with the wet weather that LA was currently drenched in, the alleyway behind the arena was completely out of question. You wasn't about to suck dick near your girlfriends fans.

"It's so big." you gasped from your position kneeling on laid out sheets of tissue paper, eyeing up your companion with the furrowed brows of performative innocence. "I don't think it will fit."

You bit back a smile when the cock in your grasp jolted in answer. With dialogue straight out of an eighties porno, saliva glistening on your smudged full lips and chin, and a big, throbbing penis cradled in both of your manicured hands, you was practically begging to be fucked quite literally, actually and who better to do the deed than a wealthy singer who happened to be hung like a horse.

"You're doing so good, baby" encouraged Lisa with smirking lips and mischievous eyes. "Just keep sucking on it, yeah. Just like like that."

You didn't even hesitate to stick your tongue out and welcome the girls dick back into your drooling, warm mouth. Using one soft hand to play with Lisa's furrowy sack and the other jerking off a veiny shaft, You licked and sucked on the head like it was gourmet vegan ice cream on a hot day. She moaned like it too. To hear you one might assume you were both competing to see who was enjoying the blow job more.

To be frank, you loved Lisa's dick. You loved the way it was a little darker in tone than the rest of the artists body, how delicious it looked in contrast to your own skin, how it curved up a little to the left when it was fully erect, the way it only fit in both of your hands, throbbing and twitching under your amateur touch, the way it leaked a bit of pre cum straight into your mouth as you wrapped your lips around the pink tip, how it felt and tasted sliding over your tongue as you sucked Lisa's hard cock, hell, even the way it filled and stretched you whenever Lisa began thrusting into your throat with it, or pounding your pussy with it or your ass with it. It all turned you on so much so that you was willing, eager, to let Lisa put it anywhere at any time, including dark alleyways and public restroom stalls where anyone could catch you in a compromising position. As long as Lisa made you cum.

"You wanna cum around my cock, don't you baby?"

You only nodded, your intelligent eyes locked into Lisa's ones as you continued te lick, suck and stroke every inch you had at eye level.

"You ready to get fucked?"

You nodded again with double the enthusiasm if it were possible. Your cunt was dripping wet and your clit was practically vibrating. You was so horny.

"Then let me fuck your face first."

You placed your palms against short clad thighs, bracing yourself as Lisa held your head still and began fucking in and out of your mouth.

Sure as fuck Lalisa Manoban loved your mouth. Your plump pink lips alone were enough to get any gynephile hard and ready. Lisa loved the way those lips left feather light kisses up and down the flat plane of her stomach before caressing the sensitive tip of her cock, the way they opened up to wrap around her girth and begin sucking her, milking her for all she's worth. Even how they look with her cum spilling through only to have a quick pink tongue lick them clean and swallow her entire load, never wasting a single drop. That last one really does a number on Lisa, so much so that she wasn't even sure if she wanted to fuck your pussy at all tonight.

"Fuck, you're so hot like this, babe. On your knees for me, sucking my cock like that, taking everything I've got like a good little slut. Oh..." Lisa could feel her orgasm approaching. She was going to try to take her time, but then she remembered that she had the cheer captain at her beck and call, so why the fuck would she do that?

So she picked up her pace. Besides, she had work to do. "Ugh...letting me fuck you like this; using your mouth like a pussy. For fucks sake, you're letting me in so deep, babe. Taking me like a pro." Lisa's words sent a shiver down your spine.

You felt so dirty and... deviant. Lisa didn't hold back when it came to sex. Whether it be a pussy, ass or the mouth you kiss your mother with, she fucked hard and fast and deep, shoving into you as far as she could go until her balls were slapping against your chin. She held you still by your black curls so she could guide all movements herself, looking down to stare as her slick thick dick disappeared past swollen lips until Lisas pelvis bumped against your nose. Your eyes were already watering with mascara running down your blushing cheeks. Your hands were now gripping onto the standing girls belt for balance as your gag reflex was once again put to the test. You looked like a little cocksucking whore and Lisa loved it.

"God, I just might cum right now." Lisa continued to fuck your mouth as she mumbled loud enough for only both of you to hear. "Fuck. You love it, don't you? You love it when I'm tearing up your throat, don't you?"

Of course, you was in no position to answer but the fact that you wasn't trying to discourage the other girls movements in any way spoke volumes.

"That a yes then? Then I'll give you what you want. You want me to cum in your mouth?"

You continued looking up at her, nodding slightly.

"Then you better swallow it."

And then she came with a groan. Lisa held your head close, threading her hands together behind your head so you couldn't move away. Even a little after you started gently pushing her away and chocking around her cock, Lisa held you to her smooth crotch as she ejaculated inside your mouth, spurt after spurt after spurt as you squeezed as much cum as humanly possible into the other girls body. You could feel her twitch against your chin as you did so, struggling for breath, cum pouring directly into your stomach as you gagged. You felt like Lisa's cum dumpster. Sick and twisted, and yet somehow it made you even hornier.

"Damn."

Lisa finally pulled away, all done. While you had a brief coughing fit and struggled to your feet, almost teetering off balance, Lisa tucked herself back into her shorts and zipped up as she moved to leave. A manicured hand pushed against her chest.

"Lalisa? What the fuck?" You exclaimed, blocking the singers path as she licked her pink lips distractedly.

"Do you mind?" Said Lisa, earning an incredulous brow raise. "The concert starts in ten."

"You can't just leave. I'm a fucking mess."

"Yeah, well I can and I am so..."

You quickly changed your approach, desperation painting your face and voice. "Lili, please. I need you. I need you to fuck me right now, please." Lisa stilled as you whispered into her ear, hiting her lobe. "Please. I just need your fingers. Please baby..."

Your mouth hanged open as you was given a peck on the cheek, gently pushed aside and left behind in the green rooms restroom with nothing but your hand to satisfy what you craved.
-

1279.

this one is from my first book that was deleted from wattpad...

I'm missing blackpink, guys </3