punishment ; pcy

Rosé had been watching you all day during your schedules, her eyes wandering over to you whenever she got the chance. You caught her once or twice and sent her a small smile, which Rosie returned with a wink to make you blush. When you all piled in the van to go home, Rosé took the backseat with you. She waited until you set off before leaning over to whisper into your ear.

"Meet me in the bedroom when we get home." It wasn't a request.

You shivered at Rosé's tone and nodded. "Yes, ma'am."

Rosie kept her arm possessively around your waist during the ride, occasionally pressing a kiss to your cheek when the others weren't paying attention. You was squirming just thinking about what Roseanne would do to you when you got back. You was already soaking through your panties.

Once you got home, you made a beeline for your bedroom, Kneeling down on the floor to wait for Rosie. lt took a few minutes for Rosé to come in, smirking at your position. "What a good girl." Her tone was icy but her eyes shone with affection. She walked over to you and tipped your head up with a finger under your chin. "You might get rewarded for that later"

Your eyes lit up at that. "Thank you, ma'am."

Roseanne bent down to press a soft kiss to your lips. A small reward for your obedience so far. She stood upright and palmed her cock through her sweats, already half hard. You kept your eyes on Rosie's, knowing if you looked down without permission you would be punished for it. Roseanne tugged the waistband of her sweats down just enough to free her cock, her hand wrapping around the base.

You struggled to not look down, your fingers curling into fists by your side. You swallowed thickly, wanting nothing more than to have Rosé's cock in your mouth. It was always a rush when Rosie pinned you and fucked your throat. While you was lost in your thoughts, your eyes flicked down to Roseanne's hand, the movement drawing her attention.

The reaction was near instant. A hand in your hair tugging your head back. "Strike one." Her tone was even colder than before, making you whimper. "Strike two, pretty girl" Your eyes widened and put all of your concentration on keeping your eyes up and staying silent.

Rosie focused her strokes on the head of her cock, her hips jolting at the pleasure. She watched as you began to subconsciously suck on your lower lip just from the wet sounds of Rosé's hand stroking her cock. She decided to let that slide, imagining your talented mouth on her. lt made her cock twitch. "Fuck... Open your mouth."

You obeyed, resisting the urge to squeeze your thighs together. Rosie guided her cock into your mouth, groaning at the warmth. "Suck." She let out a low, guttural moan as you sucked hard, taking her down to the root. "That's my good girl." She braced herself on the bed with one hand, the other carding through your hair to tilt your head back against the bed and hold you still.

Roseanne's hips thrust forward into your throat, holding her shaft there until she felt you start to pull back for air. She pulled away to let you breathe before pushing back into your mouth and humped against your face. You moaned, swallowing around Rosie's cock, your tongue rubbing against the underside of her length. Rosé shivered at the vibration.

Your thighs pressed together, the pressure on your clit making you moan again. Rosé pulled back completely, her hand gripping her cock. The other hand still pinned your head back against the edge of the bed. She bit down on her lower lip as she jerked her cock, moaning low when she started to come. Long, thick streaks of cum landed all over your face.

You couldn't stop the moan that ripped from your throat, feeling yourself tumble over the edge just from feeling Rosie's cum paint your face. Roseanne knew by looking at you and your body language that you just came. That had never happened before and it made her cock harden again.