stripper ; jnk

Your POV

The red curtain got shoved to the side, and spotlights were trained on me again for the night to enjoy these men. Most of them were already huddled around the stage, trying to get perfect view of me while I walked on stage in lingerie. Cheering and whistling sounded right after, encouraging me to walk to the pole in the middle to do my work.

With sexy, feminine steps I walked to metal pole and teasingly shook my as in their direction to get more of that money flowing through the air. With a smirk on my face and my teeth sunk into my bottom lip, I pulled myself up and swung my legs in the air, spreading them while I did trick after trick to turn them on.

Men were smiling and pointing at me as I continued pole dancing as a stripper and twirled around, before landing safely on my pumps again. Step by step, I walked closer to the men and knelt down a little, bending through my knees to given them more of a view of me.

Money got thrown at me when I grabbed my boobs, gave them a gentle squeeze and then stood back up, bending over to show them my ass a bit. Whistles and cheers filled the air again, but it was all routine to me. Attention of those men didn't mean anything to me this is my job. My income.

I walked back to my pole and continued showing them my tricks and feminine dances, which included shaking my ass and hips to keep them interested.

Then, when I suddenly tured around and faced my audience again, my eyes found brown eyes somewhere a bit more in the back. They glistened and continued watching me.

They took me in a whole other way, what caused my heart to jump alittle. I could tell she was different from the other person i've seen around here. When the lights flickered around, I saw a glimpse of her sitting there, with her leg pulled up and ankle testing on her knee. She held a glass with an alcoholic drink in her hand twirling it slowly what caused the ice cube to bump against the glass itself.

I couldn't seem to look away from her, something kept me interested. Maybe it was the way she observed so throughly, so careful and patiently, like a lion observed it's prey. Instead of focusing on the men in the front of me, whom were staring at me hungrily, I focused on that unknown girl.

Keeping my eyes on her, I grinned and slowly crouched down until knees almost touched the ground, legs slightly spread apart to show her more of me. I could see those brown eyes sparkling with and emotion that I hadn't seen before in her eyes tonight but that didn't stop me, I continued dancing, swaying my hips from side to side and making seductive movements to keep winning her attention. There was something about her I needed to keep having.

My dancing continued, as well as I climbed up and down the pole and gave the guys a good show, eaming as much as I good. Only after an hour did most of them leave, because they probably have a wife waiting at home, or became drunk and sat more on the back with some other guys to continue drinking.

When the most of them had left around the stage, I slowly began to walk down, leaving the plat form I had been dancing on the whole time. The person with the brown eyes still sat there, eyes not leaving my body once. I could see her biting her bottom lip when she noticed I was strolling over, what made me smile.

My heels clicked as I walked, hips swaying. The person removed her foot from her lap and sat straight, swallowing. The closer I came, the more I could see of her. I noticed she had a curly hair and a strong jawline, and adorable puffy cheeks. Her body was skinny but strong, because I could see her muscles underneath her shirt.

"Care for a lap dance?" I asked when I stood in front of her, twirling my hair around my finger shyly. The person smiled, showing me her pearly white teeth.