Regrets are always late, never early

DAYS BEFORE IT ENDS...

Two months have passed and I still hear no word from her. Her social media accounts even those she anonymously have, doesn't have any
updates for the past four weeks. I know I should not worry but my mind keeps running back and forth and remembering every tiny bit of details about her.

Was there anything that she must have said but I missed?
Did something happened to her?
Why is she not sending me any updates?
Is there something wrong with her?
Am I not gonna see her again?

So many things that keeps on popping on my head. Like stuffs that I should have said even if she did not want to hear them. Those three words that I wish I said before she went off the grid.

Little did I realized that I was planning to go to her province and possibly be able to bump into her. They have nice beaches there and it is close to the Metro so it is cool. I can go back and forth this weekend. I was trying to get to the website of one of the resort when my phone beep twice. Good thing my curiosity got the best of me or else, I will not be able to see that the reason of my sleepless nights finally send me a message.

Let's meet. I'll be around tomorrow.

- What time?

If traffic cooperates,  around 10 in the morning.

- cool. I'll see you at the station.

My heart can't contain the excitement that I have a silly smile plastered on my face. I forced myself to get back to a poker face, else I will be bombarded with a lot of questions.
At this moment, all I know is that I will be seeing her tomorrow. Finally, I will have the chance to tell her what I want to say. It doesn't matter anymore if she likes to hear it or not. All I know is that I have to tell it to her before I the chance left me again.

Time starts to slow down the moment I got home. It seems that it is a long time since it is 7 in the evening and yet when I saw the time on my phone, it says that it is 7:30. I tried to waste time playing  games but every time I look into my clock, it always says that it is either 15 minutes or only 30 minutes had passed and not 2 hours.

I don't remember anything after that. Until now, everything is a blur. All I remember is the feeling and frustration of waiting and disappointment. Disappointment that turned to grief. An overwhelming one at that. I was just on the phone with her. I just heard her voice saying she's almost here after she answered my call. The happiness of her voice that turned became alarmed after she speaks my name. 

I never knew that my name will be the first word that I will hear from her and it will also be the last. I wish I was in a game where I can reset everything. Change everything....