Jade Mountain Academy

Note, This is a short chapter. It includes Moonbli, Turtlejou and Cleril.

Moon was in the Prey center. This was where she had first met Qibli and Winter.

She and Qibli sat side by side, their tails twined. 

Suddenly she let out a cry, and images flashed in her head. 

A displeased mother. Two female Icewings facing off, snarling. Winter cornered by dragons as a dragonet was dragged away. Then, soft dark blue scales dappled over white, and darkness.

"Moon, Moon, are you okay?" Gentle talons shook her shoulder. Was that Qibli?

"What happened?" The voice sounded like Kinkajou.

"Probably a vision."

"She looks like Kinkajou when she got conked out." Perhaps that was Turtle.

"Did I look like that? All painful and frightened and totally waiting for strong handsome Turtle to come rescue me?" 

"Are you sure Anemone took that spell off you?"

"Oh wow. Is Moon alright?" That was Clay, right?

"It was very dramatic. Moon falling over into Qibli's arms and Qibli totally freaked out about her." And that was Peril.

"I'm sure you panicked when Clay got the snake bite." Qibli's voice growled.

"Winter, We have to warn Winter." Moon gasped, struggling for breath.

"Moon, tell me  what's wrong." Qibli soothed.

"In the Ice Kingdom, There's trouble, or there will be..."