Chapter 2

-Michael-

        That damn girl at the beach was the last thing I needed. Yes, I acted a bit harsh towards Emma. But I took her out for a nice walk on the beach when she told me that she had something to tell me. Automatically, I assumed it was something bad. I found myself staring at how the sunlight bounced off of her strawberry blonde hair and made her freckles glow. It was like I knew it would be the last time I was allowed to look at her that way. It was, of course, my fault.

        "Michael, baby, please don't be mad, but I-I kissed Luke. A few times. Before you told him we were dating. And before you say anything, I didn't mean to. I swear." I looked at her in disbelief.

        "What the hell?" I asked her angrily. She didn't deserve this level of anger from me. But things were finally going right for me. The band, a girlfriend, my depression had faded away, and now things were shattering. 

        "Please, Michael, I'm sorry," she said, and a tear leaked out of her eyes.

        "God damnit!" I yelled, perhaps a bit too loud. "Seriously?" Emma nodded her head yes, and I put one hand behind my head and looked down, defeated and angry. 

        "I'm-" Emma began, but I cut her off.

        "How the fuck could you do that to me? And just tell me now? As far as Luke konws, we've been dating for five months!" I yelled, attracting the attention of two other girls walking along the beach. I ignored them and turned back to Emma.

        "And I told Luke almost a month after we actually started dating." Emma looked down, ashamed. "God motherfucking damn it!" I yelled once more, and one of the other girls turned to look at me just as I reached out and smacked Emma. It wasn't hard, I would never do that, but the girl with long hair almost immediately ran up to us, stepping in front of Emma.

        "What the fuck was that for?!" she yelled, and her friend ran up behind her.

        "This has nothing to do with you," I muttered angrily, pushing her away from Emma. "I found out something that made me very mad today." 

        "Michael, stop," Emma sniffled angrily, and I did. "I know what I did was wrong. I-I don't know what I was thinking. I swear I didn't mean to kiss him. That's why I told you. I'm so sorry," she said, beginning to sob again. All I wanted was to run and hold her, and kiss her, and tell her I was sorry, but I couldn't get near her without the long-haired girl blocking Emma.

        "I don't want to hear it, Emma. I always knew you were a bitch," I said coldly instead. Before I could really get anywhere, a pair of hands shoved me right into the ocean. 

        "Oh my fucking God," I yelled and stood up, dripping with water. I moved to push the girl back, but the three of them ran. I stood there, looking sadly after the mysterious girl with the long hair and the My Chemical Romance tee and Emma. 

        "I"m sorry..." I whispered before turning and walking to my car.