A.N: Unnie loves, unnie helps!

This is just your fave old lady trying to help you.

It's not a chapter so, if you don't wanna read it, ignore it!

LET'S TALK ABOUT SEX, KINKIES.

But I mean real sex.

As many of you know, on my Unfortunate book , I already did this talk but Thick Girl book has more visibility plus most of the readers are thiccccc and I need to boost your confidence.
I dont want to influence you to have sex, I'm just here to clarity  some things!

Straight to the point:

Sex is no fairytale. Sex is dirty and I don't mean perv, I mean DIRTY.
Sweaty dirty, you know? Ok. You got it.

But also sex is natural. Doesn't have to follow any script. Don't you ever believe in porn. That shit isn't real.

Sex is clumsy, sometimes funny and sometimes doesn't work!

Sex is not only about penetration. Sex is any sexual contact. Yep, even just touching here and there is sex.

VIRGINITY:

I like to believe that we lose our virginity when we lose our innocence, not when some dick breaks the hymen. After all theres girls that born without it and some that never breaks, just streches out and come back to the original position.

You're not necessarily gonna bleed on your first time. And if you do, it's not like period bleeding, it's waaaaay more less. I actually didn't bleed at all hehe.

PAIN? DOES IT HURT FOR REAL?

You may not feel pleasure in your fist time, but pain isn't normal. If you felt pain, I'm so sorry to hear that, BUT you probably didn't lubricate enough down there and probably wasn't relaxed enough. That, yes...this hurts.

.

BUT WHEN YOU'RE READY, like dripping wet, doesn't hurt at all and I must say it goes in quite easy ahahahha.

Just in case you don't know it, our "walls" produce a slimy slippery wetness, which is perfect for something to go in effortlessly

Here are some important shit you should know about your pussy:

When you're not sexually aroused, your vagina is about two to four inches long (or deep). When you're aroused, it can stretch to four to eight inches.
Remember,  you can give a birth, a dick is fine hahahaha.

Also the more excited you get, the looser you get, yep.

A good tip: stimulating the clit can cause you to tense up in a good way and also to feel better the penis, they also can feel you better like this and give you both more pleasure 😌.
Also a good tip for ma girls that doesn't orgasm with penetration alone (like me).

We feel the most pleasure with the first 5cm inside, after that basically feels nothing much. Our sensibility is all around the entrance, that's why I tell you to chose thickness over length! TRUST THE OLDIE HERE.

BUT WHAT ABOUT MY HAIR? THE SMELL?

About hair, I find it COMPLETELY attractive and normal. Women do have hair, society has to get over it!

Pussy smells like pussy. If someone says they're into pussy and doesn't like the smell they're NOT into pussy. Simple like that. We don't smell like strawberry and vanilla.

Pussy smells sexy.

Period.

BUT I'M FAT. ISN'T IT A BIG TURN OFF?

No.
They've seen you dressed and they can totally tell you're fat or thick or not in shape.
Doesn't change when you're naked, you get it? It's not like they're figure out you're fat aftet taking your clothes off. JUST GO FOR IT.

Each person has it's personal taste, just like you have. Some people like fat some people doesn't. But if they wanna have sex with u, they DO LIKE your body. ;)

That's it!

If you need ANY advice you can comment and I'll love to help! I didn't have anyone to help me like this but I hope I can always do that to you!

Love you all and hope this helped. For more information,  touch yourself and discover the things you like and where you like it.

Byeeeeee