Can I?

Slowly those questions disappear from your mind due a quite unpleasant feeling coming from your core.
You totally forgot you were soaking wet and right now it was probably all over your folds and panties.
You sigh, once again frustrated, heading to the bathroom.

After a long shower, you put comfy clothes to watch something. The TV was the only thing lighting up the living room.
To make some company: beers.

The almost perfect night, except...

Jungkook wasn't there with you.

***

After some hours you can feel your body completely heavy, a strong relaxing wave takes your body and your lids starts to close.

*phone vibrates*

You whine and reach your phone, frowning when the screens lights up your face.

All your sleeping plans jumps out when you see Jungkook's name, he was calling you at 2 a.m.

You pick up, quite clumsy.

"Y-yeah?"

"I thought you'd ignore me forever.. " he chuckles.

"Oh..I'm sorry, my phone was mute.." you sit properly on the couch, fixing your hair.

"Oh right... so, what are you doing right now?" He mixes a long sigh with his question.

"I'm...I was watching tv and drinking some beers." Still awkwardly, you answer curious.

"Sounds nice, like... I'd like to do the same, but not alone..." he takes a brief pause.

"Not alone?" You frown.

"Would be so much better to have some company...like.." he chuckles quite shy.

"Like?" Your curiosity takes over, your heart races.

"Like you..." he murmurs.

A deep silence takes over.

"So..." Jungkook starts but you cut him.

"Wanna come over?" You let out.

"Really?" He sounds hyped.

"Y..yeah!" You almost shout.

"why not..?" your voice lower almost inaudible.

"Okay...then, I'm going up" he chuckles.

"What? Going up? What do you mean?" You get confused and run towards the balcony.

Jungkook was getting out of his car, in comfy Puma outfit.

(If you remember...)

You gasped and he laughed looking at you, still holding his phone on his ear while his other hand goes inside his pants pocket.

"So... can I come?" He breaks the laugh to keep a wide smile, staring at you.

"I...O..Of course, I'm opening the gate for you!" You nod, hesitantly about leave the balcony.

The sigh of Jungkook in comfy clothes just waiting for you to open, caused a whole happiness inside your heart and you end up wishing it to happen more often.

●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●
BE COOL,

Unnie is full of work rn, this is the only free time I had.

Thank you for all the sweet comments!

Unnie loves you❤