Soft

"I'm sorry I had to make you stay so late..." He comes closer, removing his hood.

You shake your head slowly, doubting what your eyes are actually seeing. You were touching the chair backrest and he pointed it.

"Here?" He softly says.

"Y-y-yea...No...I'm sorry, we must wash your hair first.." You swallow nervously showing him the way.

He leaves his coat over the chair and you can now see how well built he is. Tall, defined muscles, beautiful, just too beautiful.

He sits and touches his nape on the washbasin closing his eyes.

"Do you prefer cold or warm water?" You nervously ask.

"Is there a midterm between?" He smiles playfully.

"Oh yes...there is" You smile relaxing.

But then, just how the hell would you touch his soft hair? Like, just how? Your hands on his hair? You were literally panicking. You take a deep breath, gaining braveness, this is your job, you're a hella good professional, just do it!

You open the water checking the temperature, slowly you start to wet his hair. His expressions are pretty relaxed with a gentle smile painted on his lips. His eyes closed and his hands dropped on his lap. He definitely was enjoying.

You apply the shampoo, massaging his head gently, his hair was so soft, you could touch it the whole night, or better, your whole life.

He let out a sigh and you stop for a second startled.

"You've got good hands..." He murmurs with a sleepy voice.

"T....thank you, sr..." You go back to your massage.

"It's Jungkook...Jeon Jungkook.." He smile.

"Nice to meet you, Mr.Jeon." you speak low.

He chuckles.

You finish washing his hair and lead him to the chair.

"Mr. Jeon, is there any style you like?" You gently rub the towel on his hair, draining the excess of water. You place the protection cape for haircut and start to pick your stuff.

"Thick.." he smirks.

You startle and look at him through the mirror incredulous and he laughs.

"I'm just kidding. I'm sorry..." he looks at you in the eyes.

"And please...Just Jungkook is good." He winks at you.

You blush in thousand shades of red, looking down embarrassed. You pick the scissors and comps, positioning yourself behind him.

"Can you do it like this?" He shows you a picture on his phone.

"Yes, Mr...Jungkook" you blush.

"Yes, Jungkook" he nods smiling.

You comp his hair and separate in sections to start cutting.
He closes his eyes enjoying every touch of yours.

You start the cutting with trembling hands, but, it was working perfectly fine, you have done this a lot in your life. You've noticed he is pretty relaxed with his eyes closed, maybe he had a stressful and tiresome day.

You keep doing your job, but Jungkook falls asleep and throw his head back, you startle afraid to cut him and move fast backwards.

"Oh" he awake startled.
"I'm sorry, I guess I'm too tired..." he smiles embarrassed looking at you through the mirror.

"It's okay...many people sleep when I'm cutting their hair" you smile and bring your hand up to remove the hair out of face, placing it behind your ear.

"Is that.....blood?" Jungkook turns fast, getting up.

Woah...he is so tall.- You thought.

Wait, blood? Your eyes search the direction he was staring and you check your hand.

You've cut yourself deep, probably when he slept and his head dropped back.
"Oh..it's okay! Happens sometimes!" You cover your hand.

"I'll be right back, please, wait here" you bow, leaving fast.

You enter Anne office searching some the first aid kit, however you don't find anywhere and your hand starts to get the floor dirty.

You panic and run to the kitchen, trying to find anything that you could wrap around it.

Bingo! You found a clean small towel. You tie it around your hand and come back fast to meet Jungkook.

He was sitting with a worried expression, but as soon as he sees you, he gets up.

"Is it serious? I can come back later!" He grabs your hand studying the towel wrapped on it that was slowly getting stained by your blood.

"No, please, sit...its okay!" You smile, removing your hand from his touch awkwardly.

"Okay..." he sighs.

"I promise I won't sleep this time!" He sits, chuckling.

You laugh shyly going back to your job.

***

"

Wow, you're really good at it!" He checks himself on the mirror smiling.

"I'm glad you liked!" You smile back at him.

But honestly, your hand was hurting a lot right now, the towel was drenched by your blood and you just wanted him to leave so you could reach some hospital.

"So...you didn't tell me your name." he grabs his jacket, taking his wallet.

"Oh....It's Y/N..." you take his card from his hand.

"Funny... I feel like I know you" he frowns confused.

"That's..."you were interrupted by the machine beeping.
"credit or debit?" You ask.

"Debit.." he answers.

Jungkook types his password and gives back the machine.

"Seriously, I think I know you..." he insists.

You smile awkwardly and drop your head down, taking his receipt.

"Here" you deliver.

"Let me see your face better..." he lowers himself and tilt his head, trying to see you.

You giggle covering you smile, however you used your sore hand. Jungkook widens his eyes.

"Whoa, you're coming with me!" He grabs your other hand, pulling you out of the salon.

"Mr.Jeon! I have to close the salon!" You try to stop him and pull back your hand.

"Then do it, I'll be waiting you outside." He winks and leave.