Next to you

Your eyes slowly opened, scanning the ceiling. Few seconds are enough to bring back all the memories from the last night. Your body felt heavy but there was nothing hurting. You move your head to check the bed.

Jungkook wasn't there. You can feel the mattress already cold, which means he left some time ago. With a deep breath, you stretch your body and realize you're still naked.

"Oh!" Jungkook opened the door and saw you were about to get up.

"Wait...don't get up!" He hurries and holds you sitting. 

"Wait right here, don't move" he kisses your forehead, gives you his oversized shirt, and leaves the room closing the door behind him in a hurry.

You remain quiet for few seconds still processing what's happening. You start to put on Jungkook's shirt and the memories from last night hit you like a truck and you gasp covering your mouth while blushing intensely. You giggle and finish putting on the shirt and fall back to the bed holding the sheets tightly and rolling around.

 He comes back and can't help but laugh at your cuteness. You startle and cover your face laughing shyly.

"Come..."He comes closer and grabs your hand gently.

"Hm? Can I go now??" You get up slowly.

"Close your eyes.." He holds you with one hand over your waist and the other hand covering your eyes.

You do as he says.

Jungkook leads you through your messy steps, he stops and you can feel his moves as he still covers your eyes. Something that felt like a chair touched the back of your knees.

"Have a seat.." His tone was so sweet and low.

You smile, confused but follow his lead.

"Keep your eyes closed..." He removes his hand slowly and kisses your temple.

You giggle and stay with eyes shut. You can hear Jungkook's steps hurry around and the noises of a chair moving.

"Now... open your eyes" He sounds happy and proud.

You slowly open your eyes frowning, you were so curious.

You gasp when you see the most beautiful breakfast you've ever had. Just at one first glance, you can already see flowers, at least three different types of bread, fruits, cinnamon rolls, tea, coffee, and juice. You blink twice to assimilate the whole table but he wastes no time.

"Good morning, princess" He smiles sweetly while tilting his head a little.

"Whoa..." You whisper and your smile grows bigger.

"Jungkook..." You reach your hand to touch his and he right the way holds it.

"I wanted to give you a very special good morning..."He caresses your hand while looking at it.

"And you succeeded" You giggle.

"So...Let's eat?" He wiggles his brows.

"Sure!!" You nod and start to serve yourself at the same time he starts to pick some slices of bread.

The both of you carry the breakfast talking about your lives and good things, also plans for the future.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This was just so cute I need a moment.

HAHAH

sorry for the lazy uploads, kinkies, I'm preeeeetty busy with work at the moment -.-