Introduction

The One Above All was looking at the Destroyer

The One Above All was looking at the Destroyer. The Destroyer drops her staff and falls to her knees.

{One Above All. I know you are angry at me. But I do not regret what I did. I can be sorry but it won't change anything. If you deemed it. Then go ahead and kill me. I am unworthy of being a Multiversal Being.}

[..............]

{The Crisis of Infinite Worlds. I erased all 1029 earths expect your work. Because I knew that it would be impossible to erase your world under your protection. So go ahead. Kill me. The others tried to stop me but I didn't.}

The One Above All raises her hand and her hand glows. The Destroyer closes her eyes, accepting her fate. The Watcher, The Protector and Pariah, also known as The Teleporter, close their eyes and look away.

A rainbow light illuminates.

.
.
.
.
.

The Destroyer slowly opens her eyes. The Watcher, The Protector and Pariah, also known as The Teleporter, open their eyes and look straight. All four noticed that The One Above All was heading back to Earth 1. The Destroyer looks to see something moving underneath her.

 The Destroyer looks to see something moving underneath her

Uru-chan avatar was waving the paper. The Four Multiversal beings shrink down to 6ft. The three walk up to the Destroyer. The Destroyer takes the paper. Uru-chan avatar poofs into rainbow dust.

I will not kill you Destroyer. Yes, I know what you did was unforgivable. The Crisis of Infinite Worlds was an event that no one should ever experience. However, I believe it was a lesson needed. Despite of that, no doubt similar events before the crisis will occur. Which is why, I am sparing your life. Work together with the other Multiversal Beings and do the right thing. Think of it as a second chance. I hope you do the right thing.

The paper disappears. The Four Multiversal Beings looked surprised.

{No...!}