UnOrdinary: Stories from the Reborn Multiverse: Oliva Morlas

{

{.......... It seems this earth focuses on Oliva Morlas. After the death of John, Oliva does everything she could to move on. However, things change and what would Oliva do? Would she make the right call?}

|-----------------------------------|

[Earth 624]

*New Boston High, Roof*

"So babe. Enjoying the peace and quiet?" John smiles.

Oliva moves her hand up and down on John's chest. "You know it~ All alone with my handsome boyfriend."

John smiles and pats Oliva's head.

"Hey.... Babe.... I wanna ask you something." Oliva has a tint of pink on her cheeks.

"What is it Oliva?" John asks.

"We've been dating for three years. And it's been going strong. Your sister sees me like family and she is my bestfriend." Oliva says.

"Yeah. Mia and you sure love to get at each other's throats when playing poker." John laughs.

Oliva smiles. "And even William sees me like a daughter."

John thinks back to William giving a thumbs up.

"Ummm..... Am I missing something or are you gonna ask me the question? You seem.... nervous. Is everything okay?" John asks.

"Yeah yeah. Everything is okay. It just.... Urm..." Oliva was blushing. "Do you...... want to ever do that? With me?"

John was confused. Oliva pouted and flicked John's forehead.

"Ow!" John rubbed his forehead.

"I'm talking about doing that." Oliva says as she does a little demonstration with her hands.

"Oh- OHH!!! That's what you meant." John says nervously. "Well. I would be okay if you are."

Oliva smiles.

*2 months later*

John and Oliva had defeated the entire class. The authorities come. John and Oliva turn to look at them. Keon a few of the authorities looked nervous. John and Oliva begin to attack them. John fires a celestial blade at one of the authorities. The man gets hit in the chest. Oliva fires lightning at Keon. Keon moves out of the way. One of the females fires a energy pulse at Oliva to knock her back.

"YOU BITCH!" John charges at the female.

The female looked nervous. Keon tackles John back. John slides back. Oliva fires two fireballs at Keon. Keon moves out of the way. John gets up and charges at the female. Oliva fires a icicle at Keon. The female fires a energy pulse to knock back John. Keon grabs John and uses him to take the hit.

*Stab!*

The icicle pierced John's head. Oliva's eyes widen.

"That gets rid of one problem." Keon throws John body away.