UnOrdinary: Stories from the Reborn Multiverse: The Beauty Six

{

{....... I heard the name 'The Beauty Six'. Back on Earth 32, six females part of the Legion of Evil used that name. However, on Earth 365, the beauty six are different people. The same ones that made Mecha Seraphina back before the crisis. Let's see what these people do when confronting the Beauty Six.}

|-----------------------------------|

[Earth 365]

*Warehouse*

The six look at the monitor

The six look at the monitor. They see Wellston Royals defeat the authorities/EMBER.

"Ladies. It seems we found a group that might be worthy of our time." Reaper says.

The other five eyes glow.

*Wellston High, 1 month later*

Students were entering the school.  Dark Elaine was passing by in the hallway. Zeke looks at Dark Elaine. Dark Elaine glances at Zeke. Zeke slips in a note in  Dark Elaine's hand without anyone noticing.  Dark Elaine turns the corner as Zeke walks away.

Delia was talking with Meili about a project.

Remi, Isen and Blyke were in the Safe House discussing the future.

Zoey was sitting on the stairs taking pictures of herself.

Claire, John, Adrion, Seraphina, Arlo and Cecile were talking as the head up the stairs to the roof.

*Headmaster's Office*

"Sir. Are you sure you want to send them out again?" Keene asks.

"Yes. Because I don't think it's necessary to involve the other royals." Vaughn says.

"Looks can be deceiving." Keene points out.

"Send them their next target. We can't let these villains appear and run around free. They must be taken down." Vaughn says.

"Understood sir. I'll send them their next assignment." Keene exits the office.

Vaughn drinks his coffee.