・༺ 𝟏 ༻・

·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙

.·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ .
˗ˏˋ THEM 'ˎ˗
.˚˚˚. 'ˎ˗

 'ˎ˗

Me and and Reki have been dating for about 4 months now

Me and and Reki have been dating for about 4 months now. To be honest I don't know much about dating but one thing I do know is that I love him with all of my heart.

░S░k░8░ ░f░r░e░e░d░o░m░!░!░

"Wake up already", Miya scoffed, throwing a pillow at your face.

You groaned and took the pillow off your face as you shifted your position.

"Do you want to fight me?", you said annoyed that your sleep was disturbed while bringing your blanket over your head.

"Reki's here", he deadpanned.

You quickly got up into a sitting position and raised your brows. "Really?"

"Pftt no! Gosh you're down soo bad", he snickered, covering his mouth to try and hold in his laugh.

Your cheeks grew red and you threw the pillow back and Miya which he easily dodged. "You're evil".

"I'm heading to school now. Later", Miya said.

You affirmatively hummed as you brought you knees up to your chin and picked up your phone. Before you could check your messages, your eyes widened at the time displayed on the screen.

"Shit i'm gonna be late", you jumped up from your bed and headed to the bathroom. You retraced your steps back to your room as quickly as you got up just to check if you got any messages from Reki, which sadly you didn't.

You texted him a quick good morning before heading back to the bathroom and preparing for school.

-Timeskip to after school cuz it's honestly irrelevant

You got out of school and saw Reki waiting for you seeing as he goes to a different school and gets out 15 minutes earlier. Your mood immediately cheered up from the long school day you had.

"Hey", you exclaimed giving a closed eye smile.

As soon as he recognised you he jumped up and waved at you with his two hands above his head, you walked towards him, wondering what you did to deserve such a cutie.

"Rock, paper, scissors!", you two said in unison, with you winning.

"Yayy your house!", you jumped around. You were glad you won because most of the time when Miya sees you two together he tends to tease you a lot which you found aggravatingly annoying.

"My sisters are so annoying though", he sulked, holding his skateboard in his hands and dragging his feet behind him.

"I like your sisters, I think they're cute and besides i'd rather not see Miya's face today", you were referring to earlier in the morning when he  woke you up.

"What did he do this time..", Reki sighed as it was a pretty frequent occurrence for you and Miya to be on non speaking terms.

You felt your cheeks grow hot, recollecting what Miya has said.

"I-i'd rather not say", you murmured jolting your head elsewhere.

"C'mon spill it", he snickered while he nudged your side.

"No way", you laughed hopping onto your skateboard and skating off.

"But we're dating right? We're supposed to tell each other everything y/nn", he teased hopping onto his own skateboard in attempt to catch up with you.

Short time skip

"Then you have to add 2 here 'cause you added 2 on the other side and you should get 36.5", you explained to Reki, helping him with his math homework.

You two were laying on his bed on your stomachs while you idly swung your legs in the air.

"That..makes no sense", Reki sweat dropped at his own stupidity.

"You know what, let's take a break", you sat up stretching your arms up and before long, you felt two arms snake around your hips pulling you back down onto the bed making you yelp in shock.

"You're so cute you know that?", he smiled softly. You were now on top of him, your knees at either side of his waist while your elbows rested on his chest which slowly heaved up and down. Your cheeks grew flushed from his words as you moved your hands to the strings of his hoodie, tousling them, not knowing what to respond with.

"I love you", you said comfortingly while you brought your hands up to his cheeks and cupped them, giving him a small kiss.

Soon enough, you felt you phone vibrate in your pocket which sent a shiver through you spine. You picked up the call with a groan, knowing it was Miya.

"What?", you furrowed your brows.

"You changed the wifi password again, didn't you".

A/N: Make sure to vote and have a great day/ peaceful night <3

Author chan out ✌️

Word count: 781 wordsDate: 7/5/21          (D/M/Y)

Date: 7/5/21
          (D/M/Y)