・༺ 𝟗 ༻・

·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙

.·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ .
˗ˏˋ REGRETS? 'ˎ˗
.˚˚˚. 'ˎ˗

 'ˎ˗

"Y/n! What happened?!", she said approaching you

"Y/n! What happened?!", she said approaching you. Obviously she didn't care for you in the slightest. All of this was just to piss you off.

You patently weren't in the mood for her shit and so you walked past her...until she grabbed your wrist.

"I'm not finished talking to you", she spat while narrowing her eyes. You really didn't know what to do. You were in a state of confusion and your encounter with Natsume right now was definitely not making things better.

"I don't have anything to say to you", you retorted, your eyes watching the hand that she brought up to your shoulder.

"I just have one thing to say then i'll be on my way".

She sounded way too carefree saying that - or to you anyway - which only added to your anxiety. Natsume's eyes were indescribably terrifying, sadistic, if evil eye was in dictionary you best believe her name was right beside it.

"I was his first", she smiled.

Metaphorically speaking, you felt you heart come to a standstill at these words. Why would someone you knew little about want to interfere in you and Reki's relationship. All this was too much for only a bit of jealousy. Essentially you were unaware of the kind of person Natsume really was.

'Y-you're lying", you stuttered with fear evident from your shaky hands and appalled expression.

"Am I?", she smirked.

With these final words, she walked away leaving you to collapse onto your knees. You tried to scream and shout but the feeling you felt was indescribable. Soon you felt small droplets of rain fall which slowly increased, only worsening your mood as tears started to escape your eyes again.

You started to recollect your times with Reki- the times in which you felt the most at peace.

You knew love because of him so now what?

How were you supposed to get rid of the feelings you still held for him?

One person, one man made you feel both never ending happiness and excruciating pain.

You hugged your knees close to your chest, not caring about how soaked your clothes were getting.

Your thoughts were disturbed by a fast and rhythmic pittter-patter sound, the sound of someone running in the rain. You raised your head, eyes widened to the person that stood at the entrance of the alleyway.

Reki.

'It's happening again', Reki thought to himself. He felt a major sense of deja vu, referring to what had happened with Langa a while ago.

You glared at the boy who was drenched from the rain and breathing heavily from the length he had just ran.

Seeing Reki only made you angry. It put you out of your state of confusion. It was all vividly clear to you now. How you felt, everything.
You hated him, and would never forgive him for breaking your heart. Why were you blaming yourself when the blame was supposed to go to him. Nevertheless, you thought of yourself as a fool. A fool for nearly giving him everything.

These series of unfortunate events only made you feel worse about yourself. They were lighting a fire that you had ignited years ago. That fire being the suicidal thoughts you grew up with in your early teens.

Even so with your mixture of feelings, you promised yourself to never result to those measures— to be selfish and leave your younger brother to fend for himself.

"Y/n please let me explain I-", you cut him of my averting your gaze from him and standing up to leave. You clenched your fists and gritted your teeth, desperately trying to stop the third round of tears that threatened your eyes.

"I wish I never met you, Reki".

With that you ran from his presence and back to your house. Why did you keep running? That made you just as bad as Reki.

"You and I were cut from the same cloth", you thought out loud as you slowed your pace.

You raised your head up to the sky, the lashing rain felt somewhat refreshing as it fell against your face.

"He broke my heart, and yet with all those broken pieces, I still love him".

"Why is that?"

A/N: thoughts on a hunter x hunter one shot book?

Make sure to vote and have a great day/ peaceful night <3

Author chan out ✌️

Word count: 742 wordsDate: 17/6/21          (D/M/Y)

Date: 17/6/21
          (D/M/Y)