・༺ 𝟐 ༻・

·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙

.·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ .
˗ˏˋ SICK 'ˎ˗
.˚˚˚. 'ˎ˗

 'ˎ˗

the next evening

the next evening...

You got on your skateboard and headed to S to meet up with the others. A sneeze escaped your lips, in all honesty you weren't feeling all that great today, a soft pink tint visible on your cheeks.

————

"Hey- Woah y/n you don't look so good", Reki said walking up to you.

"I don't look good?", you said a little disappointed.

Reki began to wave his hands frantically and shook his head. "No no not like that.. I mean you always look good but", a flustered Reki admitted. "You seem a bit pale, you know?", he said putting the back of his hand against your forehead. "You're burning up".

You were glad he was worried about you but you didn't want to burden him.

"Oh no i'm fine", you began rubbing the back of your head. "I just accidentally napped with my phone on my forehead", you nervously laughed, earning a dubious look from the redhead.

"You sure?"

"Yup"

"You sure you're sure?"

"I'm sure"

"You sure you're sure you're sur-"

You cupped his cheeks, squeezing them a bit and bringing his head in line with yours. "Would I ever lie to you?", you asked pecking his lips softly.

"Pack it up Romeo and Juliet", Miya fake gagged, preparing for his beef against Langa.

"Don't be jealous Miya", you said his name in a mocking tone only to get a roll of the eyes from the 13 year old.

The lights turned green and the two skaters set off.

"Who'd you think's gonna win?", Joe asked you guys, but mainly Cherry (cuz they married✨).

"They're both outstanding but from what I've observed, Langa's skills greatly surpass Miya's", Cherry responded, folding his arms and watching the two skaters from the screen.

"I'm rooting for two of them!", you threw your fist in the air, Reki copying your actions with an affirmative nod.

Upon moving so hastily, you retreated your hand and lightly grabbed onto Reki's sleeve, feeling a bit hazy.

"You're not ok".

"I am! You're hoodie's just warm", what a lie. "Now beef time", you exclaimed as you were going against Joe, something you've looked forward to for ages.

As you and Joe headed off, Reki felt a small tap on his shoulder. "I'd keep an eye on y/n if I were you. She seems a bit off today", Cherry said. Reki nodded, acknowledging what he had told him.

You two lined up at the starting line patiently waiting for the lights to turn green.

"just a heads up, I'm gonna win", Joe said in a matter-of-factly tone.

"Yeah yeah", you retorted, swatting your hand.

The lights soon turned green and with that, you two set off, with you slightly in the lead. Time essentially flew by because you two were halfway through the course. Joe was a few metres behind you and you were still trying to figure out whether he had a plan or was just messing with you.

With everyone's eyes glued to the screen, you started to slow down, which unfortunately gave Joe the chance to catch up with you.

"what is she... wait-", Miya murmured to himself but was overheard by Langa, Reki and Cherry.

"huh?" Langa tilted his head at the young teen.

"that thing. She does this thing where she repeatedly cracks her knuckles when she has a headache or when she doesn't feel well to distract herself", Miya explained.

With your left hand, you grabbed your temple as you felt your whole body grow weak.

'I could really go for a nap right now' , you thought.

"If she collapses that won't end well will it", Cherry eyes slightly widened.

You tried completely stopping but failed due to your body disagreeing with your brain and soon you blacked out, falling down from debilitation.

"Y/n?", Joe called out stopping next to you on his skateboard.

"Shit, I should've known she was lying", Reki began to run in the direction of you and Joe, accompanied by the others.

Hastily kneeling down, Reki placed his hands at the back of your head and used his knees to support the small of your back.

"She's fine she just fainted is all. It seems she has a cold", Cherry reassured.

"She does but she didn't faint, she's sleeping", Miya said nonchalantly, playing his video game.

"Seriously?", they all said in unison.

They all fell quiet for a second only to hear light snores escaping your lips.

"Seriously".

A/N: I usually update my books everyday but school started up again and I don't do online classes anymore and on top of that I have exams coming up that pretty much determine my future 🤡 so I'll be updating at least once a week

Also I cried myself to sleep last night from reading the attack on titan manga :)

Make sure to vote and have a great day/ peaceful night <3

Author chan out ✌️

Word count: 833 wordsDate: 11/5/21          (D/M/Y)

Date: 11/5/21
(D/M/Y)