・༺ 𝟖 ༻・

·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙

.·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ .
˗ˏˋ YET ANOTHER UNKEPT PROMISE. 'ˎ˗
.˚˚˚. 'ˎ˗

 'ˎ˗

"Wait Y/n! This is all a misunderstanding!", Reki exclaimed but you were already gone, tears tainting your e/c eyes

"Get out Natsume", Reki said being extremely pissed off at what just happened. He pushed the girl off him and turned his phone on to call you.

Clicking on your contact, his phone kept ringing and ringing but no answer from you. He internally cursed himself for being so damn naive.

On the outside, Natsume seemed like such a kind and genuine girl but obviously not because of what she just did.

Or maybe it was that Reki was fortune's fool. First it was Langa and now you. Things just never went his way when it came to bonds and relationships.

"She's not worth it Reki", Natsume stood up and folded her arms against her chest. "She didn't even answer your calls".

"Because of you", Reki spat back.

"Yeah well whatever", Nastume left Reki's house.

All she wanted was conflict. Right now she was off to find you to cause even more trouble. She was a downright troublemaker.

She showed Reki things he didn't want to see - like you with such dejected eyes - she showed him how to get trapped and continually create his own sorrow.

She was just a bad person. It was inevitable for something bad to happen as soon as he came in contact with Natsume.

It completely stunned him how one person could cause such calamity.

Why couldn't things just go his way?

He decided to head to S. If he was lucky, he'd see you there since that was where you, him and Langa were gonna head to.

He left a note for Langa saying that he was already on his way to S but didn't explain why. He placed it on his desk and hurried out of his house.

—————————

Once he got there, he looked around trying to spot your h/c hair, but no luck. Maybe it was because it was very crowded but he noticed Joe and Cherry and so he made his way to them.

"Have any of you seen Y/n?", he asked in a rushed voice while trying to catch his breath.

"I haven't seen her tonight, no", Joe responded being pretty confused as to why Reki was in such a rush.

"Why?", Cherry asked.

Reki explained everything that happened and that what you saw was a complete misunderstanding.

"Women are so quick to jump to conclusions", Joe sighed.

[sorry but it's true 🤷‍♀️]

"Even so, she most likely went back home", Cherry said.

Reki nodded and thanked them before running back in the direction of your home.

Before he could even get far, he was met with Miya who had a very vexed look on his face.

"You lied again Reki! You promised me you would never make Y/n cry", he shouted at the redhead because frankly to Miya, he kept breaking promises that he swore to keep. "Don't make promises that you can't keep".

Reki was taken aback at Miya's words. Promises are worse than lies. You make others hope, hope for something that you're not sure you can give. But that wasn't the case. It was all a misunderstanding but no one seemed to understand that.

"I-i'm sorry", was all Reki could think to say. He knows full well that when a promise is broken, sorry means nothing but he was at wit's end, he didn't know what to do. All he could do was run and he hated himself for it. Always running away from his problems to save himself.

Nevertheless, it was a race he'd never win.

————————

You halted in your steps, being exhausted from running and crying so much.

You took a turn into an alleyway which was the shortcut you always took to get home. Although this time, you saw Natsume in front of you, leaning against the wall as if she knew you were going to pass that way.

You honestly were drained from today's events. You didn't feel anything from seeing the reason to your current problems right in front of you. Your eyes were dead. You were tired.

Completely exhausted from trying to be stronger than you actually felt.

A/N: make sure to vote and have a great day/ peaceful night <3

Author chan out ✌️

Word count: 730 wordsDate: 14/6/21           (D/M/Y)

Date: 14/6/21
           (D/M/Y)