・༺ 𝟒 ༻・

·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙

.·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ .
˗ˏˋ UNEXPECTED APPEARANCE 'ˎ˗
.˚˚˚. 'ˎ˗

 'ˎ˗

The following evening, you headed to S

The following evening, you headed to S. One thing you loved most about these nights is the journey there- the air seemed somewhat more fresher during the night notably when you were on your skateboard.

Once you got there, you were met with Langa, Reki and Miya but not Cherry and Joe considering they didn't come out tonight.

There weren't any beefs taking place yet so everyone was just lazing around, only because Adam hadn't shown up just yet. You assumed he was planning some big entrance again.

Miya was skating up and down the ramps while you noticed Langa and Reki bickering amongst themselves.

"Y/n!", Reki waved you over. "Ok serious question and answer honestly", the redhead said with a stern expression.

You hummed in confusion and tilted your head in bewilderment.

"Red apples or green apples??"

You twitched your eyebrow in annoyance, thinking it was going to be an actual serious question. But then again, what did you expect from the guy?

""Like which one do you prefer?", he added on, eager to hear your response because he just knew he was gonna be right...or so he thought.

"I guess I eat green apples more", you mumbled to yourself with your hand on your chin. "So green apples", you nodded in affirmation.

"Huh?!" Reki acclaimed, his previous face of anticipation turned into a face of disappointment as he dramatically drooped his body down to the ground while Langa was delighted with himself having won the 'dispute'.

"My own girlfriend has betrayed me!", Reki whined which made you laugh at his immaturity.

You were about to say something until you were interrupted by an unfamiliar feminine voice.

"Excuse me?", the girl said in a very soft voice. She had long blonde locks with vibrant green eyes, needless to say she was gorgeous.

She lifted her gaze from her feet up to Reki's face which made him blush lightly from the sudden eye contact. You narrowed your eyes at the girl, thinking what business could she have had with your boyfriend?

"Reki was it?, she tilted her head. Reki gave an affirmative nod.

Her eyes lit up when she'd confirmed it was him and she grasped his hands in between hers.

"My name's Natsume and i'm a really big fan!!", she excaimed. "After you went up against Adam, it inspired me to start skateboarding", she smiled as she realized she had impulsively grabbed Reki's hand and quickly retracted her own.

"Sorry", she nervously laughed.

Reki rubbed the back of his neck and gave a closed eye smile. "Don't worry about it!".

"Since when did Reki have a fanclub?", Langa asked.

"Beats me", you shrugged it off, assuming she had said what she needed to and would be on her way.

"Can we please exchange numbers?!", she said bowing a bit as she held her phone up.

"Exchange what?", you raised your brow. It wasn't like you didn't want to stomp up and tell her he's taken it's just you didn't want to over exaggerate things and besides, exchanging numbers can also be an act of friendship, although it wasn't clear what her intentions were....yet.

Reki was hesitant so he looked over at you, having no idea how to respond and you gave him a nod meaning that you were ok with it.

"Sure", he replied as they exchanged numbers. She gave a smile and pulled Reki into a hug.

That's where you drew the line.

As you were about to go over and give her a mouthful, Reki had already had already drawn his own line.

He gently pulled out of the hug and pointed at you. "I have a girlfriend, sorry".

You and Natsume made instense eye contact, like that of a cat and mouse, you being the mouse. The tension was as clear as day which only made Reki and Langa flinch at the sight.

"No matter", Natume mumbled to herself.

"Well, it was nice meeting you Reki", she gave a wave and a closed eye smile as she walked away.

"That girl's bad news", you approached Reki as you watched Natsume disappear into the distance.

"She seems nice though", Reki said.

"I guess she's a problem for another chapter", you shrugged. "Race you!", you exclaimed hopping onto your skateboard and heading over the ramps.

"You're on!", the redhead soon followed after

A/N: exams are over and i'm on summer break so i can update more regularly 🥳🥳

@rae-chansempai thanks bestie 😌

Make sure to vote and have a great day/ peaceful night <3

Author chan out ✌️

Word count: 770 wordsDate: 30/5/21

Date: 30/5/21