Chapter 1 - So it begins... (Old)

(Hello!)

My name is Y/N L/N, and I have been living in Faraway for as long as I remember. I have even made some good friends here. It all happened when I stumbled into their secret hideout...

I was just at the park minding my own business, since I didn't really have much friends here at Faraway. I was just driving my RC car, until it accidentally went into some trees. I decided to go into the trees since I needed my car back, and I went through to find out...

A very empty space with a pond and a treehouse. I was amazed. How did I not find this place before?! I thought in my head. Its so pretty too... hold on. I hear some commotion over at the treehouse, maybe I should investigate it.

Investigate the treehouse?
•Yes
  No

I decided to check out the tree house. I tried to climb the ladder, unfortunately making some noise. I hopped off of it and quickly hid under the treehouse. Hoping they didn't see me. Thankfully, they didn't.

???: what was that?
???: I dunno, I don't see anybody.
???: are you sure you didn't see anybody, Aubrey?
Aubrey?: No, I'm sure, Kel. Come over here and look.
The kid named Kel supposedly walks over and looks out, only to find nothing.
Kel?: I'm going down from here.
Crap!
I ran from my hiding spot, not caring if they see me.
Kel?: Hey! Get back here!
I kept running until I got tackled.
Kel?:Gotcha! Now what were you doing hiding under there?
Y/N: I-I-I'm sorry!
Kel: jeez, calm down. I'm not going to hurt you. Would you like to meet the others?
Me and him get up. I guess I have no choice but to surrender.
Y/N: S-sure.
Kel: by the way, my names Kel, and you're about to meet the others.
Kel was your normal basketball kid who wears a basketball jersey and tank tops. But who else am I about to meet will change my life.

(Stay tuned for next time!)