Part 6 - DreamWorld And Love~ (Old)

After a nice little reunion, it was night and my house was done. I went to my bed in my brand new refurbished house (:D) and went to sleep. I woke up in a bean bag chair in the dream world. I decide to go check up on Aubrey, Kel, Hero, and S-Omori and go have a picnic, since I'm pretty hungry. I went over to the stump, and went into it to get into their hideout. I found them playing cards, and sat down near them. Them too focused on winning, except or Hero, who notices me and gives me a smug look. Ooh, I see what he wants me to do. Spook em! I thought with an evil grin. I went and bit Aubrey's ear, and she yelped and dropped her cards. I laughed hard at this and Hero tried to stifle a laugh.

Aubrey: Hey! Don't do that! You scared me so much!
Y/n: Sorry, couldn't resist!
Kel: Good one Y/n!
Aubrey: Not you too Kel...
Hero: Alright, calm down, both of you. Y/n, that was a little funny, but please don't do that again.
Y/n: Alright, alright, sorry. Anyways, once you guys finish this game, let's go meet Mari and Basil.
Aubrey: What about Omori?
Y/n: He'll be here any second now.
Speak of the devil, Omori shows up, but he looks a little different. He doesn't have that demonic aura, and he seems more friendly. I guess he changed. Anyways, they finished the game, and we went to the playground. We went to the picnic, and saw Mari and Basil there. No surprise there.

Mari: Hey guys! Me and Basil were preparing for a picnic. Anybody hungry?
Then everybody heard the loud rumble from me. They all bursted into laughter while I blushed from embarrassment. Mari just smiled.
Mari: Well, somebody's hungry. Let's eat, shall we?

We then ate. The food was good, as usual. We had a normal chat with each other. Also, I don't know why, but it seems Mari is more flirty with me than ever. Could it be... No, it couldn't. Anyways, we continued spending the entire day, while me also having to blush mildly from Mari's flirts. When we had to go, she even ran to hug me and peck me on the cheek, which also flustered the heck out the heck out of me, and also everybody except Basil and Mari's face turned into a smug one. While we were heading back. Kel decides to embarrass me even more.

Kel: Hey Y/n, so what's with you and Mari?   ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Y/n: I-I don't know!
Aubrey: Could it be? She's madly in love with you~?
Y/n: Wh-What?! That c-can't be possible!
Hero: Oh yeah? Then explain the flirting and what happened when we left.
Y/n:.... Okay, fine. I think she MIGHT be in love with me.
Hero: That's my Y/n!

He said while slapping me on the back, while me being flustered thinking about it. Is it really true? I wondered. We head back, and I went into the stump and fell asleep. It was morning when I woke up. I decided to have breakfast then to to the park.

(530 Words. Noice. Anyways, I'm gonna go now. Cya!)