Part 5 - Reunion (Old)

(I'm going to make the main character forget his task and meeting god. It feels better for me to write this way.

It's been almost 3 years since you've been in a coma, or in white space. You kind of enjoyed it there. But not to much, with OMORI there. You don't like his atmosphere. His vibe has a very... MURDERY intent. But nonetheless you want to get out of here. You decide there's only one way to wake up. So you took your gun (that you've been using for almost 3 years to fight) and...
.
.
.
.
.
.
BLAM

You suddenly wake up. You're still in the hospital. You check you're chest. It's completely healed now. So you decide to get discharged. You walked over to the park. You saw a gang of hooligans beating up some poor blond kid. Wait. THATS BASIL. You still feel the gun in you're pocket. You can just threaten them. Hopefully they back away. You storm off and yell at the hooligans. They look towards you with a smirk.

Hooligan 1: It looks like we got another one to beat up.
Hooligan 2: ready for a world of pain?
Y/N: I don't think so.
You pull out your gun.
Hooligan 1: Holy crap! A revolver!
Hooligan 4: So, this is how it's gonna be, huh?

You look at the girl. She seems to be the boss. She's wearing typical hooligan clothing with pink hair and a blue (What do you call it?) she also has a spiked bat. She looks a bit like...

Y/N: Aubrey?
Aubrey: H-huh? Who are you!
Y/N: It's me...
You redo your hair to your original hairstyle. Aubrey looks shocked.
Y/N: Y/N.
Aubrey ran and hugged you. While yelling.
Aubrey: You were in a coma for almost 3 years! We all so sad!
Hooligan 1: Whoa, never seen this side of her.
Y/N: And now I'm here.
You smile as you hug back.

After breaking the hug, you asked her where the rest of your friends are while helping basil up. (He also hugs you too :3) She mentions that Kel should still be at his house, or knocking on Sunny and Mari's door. You thank her with one last hug, and also a small peck on her forehead, which left her blushing madly.
You decide to head over to Sunny and Mari's house, to catch up with them. Once there, you see Kel about to knock on their door, until he sees you.

Kel: Y-Y/N?!
Y/N: the one and only. (With a smirk)
Kel ran up and hugged you.
Kel: You're finally awake!
Y/N: Was that a Skyrim reference?
Kel: a what now?
Y/N: Nothing. (DON'T BREAK THE 4TH WALL-)
Y/N: Anyways, where's Hero?
Kel: Oh, he went to college.
Y/N: Well, shall we knock on the door?
Kel: Sure.
We knock on the door until we see it open and Mari opens the door.
Mari: Hey Kel! Looking for Sunny?
Kel: Yep! And look who also came!
Mari: Y/N?!
Mari then embraced you in a great hug, which you squeaked a little.
Mari: I missed you so much! How are you feeling!
Y/N: Well, I'm doing okay. How are you and Sunny?
Mari: Well, Sunny hasn't woken up for a while, but I've been holding on, so-
Suddenly, the door to Sunny's room opened, and out comes Sunny.
Mari: Sunny!
She ran and gave him a hug as well.
Mari: How are you?
Sunny:...Good.
Mari became shocked, because Sunny hadn't spoken for a while. Then Sunny turns to me.
Sunny: Hey there, woken up from your coma, haven't you?
Y/N: Yeah, it has been a while since we've talked.
Mari: Oh! I forgot to mention! Y/N, thank you for saving me back then.
She suddenly pecks me on the cheek, which surprises all of us, I start blushing madly like Aubrey. Kel looks at me smugly.
Kel: Oooh, does Y/N like someone~?
Y/N: I-I do not!
I stammer embarrassed.
Mari: Well, I think it's time we visit the old hideout!
Sunny: Sure.
Y/N: O-Ok!
Kel: Then it's settled, let's go ahead!

(I think this might be one of my longest chapters. :D)